The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 10 in the west seem pretty secure even early on. Wolves really gonna get to the Play In. Need Edwards getting the Playoff stage

Kings and Spurs seem kind of dead

20211124_222721.jpg

Jimmy was concerned for that man's wellbeing

Rightfully so.

If Trae Young aint a all-star **** the NBA.

Very interested to see how the voting breaks down this year.

Lamelo's almost certainly going to win 50% of the fan vote portion. Depending on how the player/media votes split...pretty safe bet to pencil him in as a starter. One of Trae/Lavine in the other spot. You'd think Trae would be automatic with the fan vote but they did him dirty last year.

I also can 100% see the Kyrie finishing top 2 in fan voting. Not sure if he'd get the necessary amount from the players tho. I'd love to see it for chaotic purposes obviously.

Lamelo's almost certainly going to win 50% of the fan vote portion. Depending on how the player/media votes split...pretty safe bet to pencil him in as a starter. One of Trae/Lavine in the other spot. You'd think Trae would be automatic with the fan vote but they did him dirty last year.

I also can 100% see the Kyrie finishing top 2 in fan voting. Not sure if he'd get the necessary amount from the players tho. I'd love to see it for chaotic purposes obviously.
He gonna get the Zaza Pachulia treatment from the MAGA heads. I can see it

Lamelo's almost certainly going to win 50% of the fan vote. Depending on how the player/media votes split...pretty safe bet to pencil him in as a starter. One of Trae/Lavine in the other spot. You'd think Trae would be automatic with the fan vote but they did him dirty last year.

I am not questioning you and am genuinely curious…I know the real fans like us NTers are aware of how good LaMelo is but is the general public also as high on him that he’d get the fan vote to start?

If it's sheer numbers Lavine will get the nod off the strength of the Chicago market. It comes down to Trae vs Lamelo and honestly it should be Trae but the fanboys/girls will probably go Lamelo. If my dawg gets a double snub this year I'm gonna be hot considering the Hawks did far more than the Bulls and Hornets last year.

I am not questioning you and am genuinely curious…I know the real fans like us NTers are aware of how good LaMelo is but is the general public also as high on him that he’d get the fan vote to start?

They jokingly refer to House of Highlights as "House of Lamelo". He's one of the kids' favorite players right now...which is ironically why Trae started 2 years ago to everyone's surprise.

Every kid from 8-16 is going to stuff ballot boxes with Lamelo's name on it and I wouldn't be surprised if he get the media nod either. Unless Beal or Harden take off in the next 2 months...I don't think they'll be in the convo this year.

Last year's breakdown for reference (look how the media feels about Kyrie :lol: ):

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 10.48.10 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom