The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rightthere.png

Bruh :rofl:

Bron intentionally elbows a guy to the face leading to an ejection, his team coming back without him and a suspension then three days later he swaggerjacks the big balls celebration and gets a Yung Karen kicked out the seats in an OT win against the now 8-12 Pacers and now he’s byke and swagger than ever?

This might literally be the lowest bar Bron has ever had in his career.

Its “swaggerjacking” now?

Bunch of guys have done that celebration over the years. It’s public domain now. It does not belong to Sam Cassel.

Bonus points for getting Naptown scumbags booted.

Is he tho? I could see him on the outside again.

Outside because of who tho? :lol:

Kyrie and Ben Simmons are gone. That's 2 guard spots from last year right there. Going to be hard justifying another guard in the EAST getting a spot over a guy averaging 25 and 9 for a team in playoff contention

Reactions: ace
I ain’t never in my years of watching basketball, see a player grab a ref by the hand, and WALK him to eject somebody :rofl:

That is wild man

:lol:

I’m still processing that **** mayne :lol: I don’t know exactly what the fans did but is this type of ejection even the ref’s domain? Wouldn’t that fall to security? Bron just yolked the first ***** he saw with authority and dragged his over :lol: I love how THEY are up in arms about it too

1637814878983.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom