The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB78163C-0194-4113-B746-041748C62F86.gif

Philly fans…..Maxey is better than Ben. might as well hand him the keys
Maxey is simply better than Ben.

I am pretty sure everyone (Sixers fans, hoopers and people who actually watch games) is on this time which is why Philly is content on waiting for Broke Boi Ben to get his mental right or bleed out enough cash that he has to come back and look valuable so they can move him for the appropriate pieces to take a leap.

Would’ve almost had to have a conversation about LeBron if he didn’t close that game :lol:

TJ Warren isn’t changing anything for the Pacers. They need to reverse course and have a fire sale. No shot makers anywhere on that roster

Warriors fans, please let me know:

Has Wiggins continued to improve while on the team? Sort of baffles me that he isn't better with all his physical tools. Always seemed to be a Rudy Gay type of player that just floated too much.

Nah she def deserved it. Ho thought she was cute. They were def acting up somehow

It's just the optics of bron walking the ref over and finger pointing lmaooo. His jersey missing a 9 :lol:

FDB tho

Warriors fans, please let me know:

Has Wiggins continued to improve while on the team? Sort of baffles me that he isn't better with all his physical tools. Always seemed to be a Rudy Gay type of player that just floated too much.

Better defender. Smarter/better player.

Still floats and is incsonsistent. When he’s bad, he’s really bad. But more often that not, he’s above average. Good Wiggins is decisive, quick with decision making, and only taking long two’s on a broken play.

When he plays like that…he’s a plus for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom