The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5C364583-6B77-4EBC-A843-5EA85BF2D3A7.jpeg

lightly salted please :wow:

holy christ this kid is catchin bodies ....

Yes. We’re trying to figure out who is going to sign up and report back to the rest of us how it’s looking like. Maybe @datznasty or shogun shogun .
She better not be baiting people and be one of those crude but not nude chicks. People will probably leak her stuff quick. That popular twitch chick Amouranth says she makes close to a million a month and the most she shows is her in a wet t-shirt and some cameltoe.

I agree that the Warriors are looking like a class above pretty much everyone on the West, but the Suns are really rolling too. I was expecting regression from the Suns, but winning 14 straight is pretty damn impressive.

Looking forward to the Suns and Dubs matching up, whenever that is.
Yeah
Phx got the continuity for sure

im a firm believer in the cp3 curse tho lmao

I'm not about to place my bets behind anything but pushing chips behind a random YouTube comment in 2021 is gonna be a no for me. sorry :lol:

For ****s and giggles....let's entertain this for a second: You guys think security asked them to "cool it" twice before or after they allegedly wished death on his children?

BTW

5:30 mark

I want you guys to tell me that's how you think Lebron would answer that question if they had wished death on his kids.

But I dunno...I wasn't there. Jonathan Davenport from YouTube was tho.

Could definitely be lying, this is the internet but

I agree that the Warriors are looking like a class above pretty much everyone on the West, but the Suns are really rolling too. I was expecting regression from the Suns, but winning 14 straight is pretty damn impressive.

Looking forward to the Suns and Dubs matching up, whenever that is.

The act change had me thinking you were jpzx jpzx until I looked back up and saw it was you :lol:

Shout out to Minny, though. 5-straight dubs and all by 10+. Need to see Play-in Ant this season

Wall’s career is pretty much over at this point. It isn’t even the injuries fault. It’s his own.

How is it Wall's fault? Should he have had worse seasons so he wouldn't have earned a Super Max and had a more tradeable contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom