The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron was great last night but let’s not sit here an act like he wasn’t the real Karen last night. The way he pointed at her was hilarious :lol:

She played it well too. :lol:

Last time that happened....
1637860320444.png

Global shutdown, bubble ball and #17 on the way :nerd:

But to my point from last night...Bron went from being crowned after beating the #2 team in the West and the biggest threat to a title late in the season.....to getting crowned after beating the 13th place team in the East and 8th worse team in the league in OT in November. The expectations have never been lower for a Bron "contender". Closest I can think of is the 2017-2018 "We got a ******* squad now!" Cavs that finished fourth in the East then got swept in the Finals by Wardell n em.

Last time that happened....
1637860320444.png

Global shutdown, bubble ball and #17 on the way :nerd:

But to my point from last night...Bron went from being crowned after beating the #2 team in the West and the biggest threat to a title late in the season.....to getting crowned after beating the 13th place team in the East and 8th worse team in the league in OT in November. The expectations have never been lower for a Bron "contender". Closest I can think of is the 2017-2018 "We got a ****ing squad now!" Cavs that finished fourth in the East then got swept in the Finals by Wardell n em.

It ain’t that deep bro :lol:

Supposedly those fans were talking about hoping Bronny died in a car accident. If folks are doing that they're lucky they didn't get their *** beat. Come on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom