The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m single. I’d date any of em. Add Demetria too.

Any of them?

1015B313-AF9B-437C-BD30-36E5734C9747.jpeg

NBA Christmas >>>> NFL Thanksgiving and it's not even close. Part of the NFL's problem is that they have to schedule the Lions and Cowboys because of "tradition".

Aside from maybe the Knicks (and I believe all their Christmas games are at home) does any other team always play on Thanksgiving? I can only think of the Lakers. I think the teams from the previous Finals run it back or get a game too.

NBA Christmas >>>> NFL Thanksgiving and it's not even close. Part of the NFL's problem is that they have to schedule the Lions and Cowboys because of "tradition".

Aside from maybe the Knicks (and I believe all their Christmas games are at home) does any other team always play on Thanksgiving? I can only think of the Lakers. I think the teams from the previous Finals run it back or get a game too.
The Lions should have been replaced back in 90’s, ain’t nobody trying to see them no more. Detroit as a city has fallen all the way off over the last few decades, it’s time to let go.

Outside of GSW and PHX, the conference looks like trash. imo there's a big drop-off after them due to injuries, bad defense and minimal improvements

Still have a feeling LAL will linger as the third team

GSW vs a BKN or MIL would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom