The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One mo for the road 👌🏽
1637889689352.jpeg

I do not understand why everyone is making this a black and white thing. It is possible to believe the girl said something very inappropriate while also being unsure of what exactly she said because there is no video and neither Bron nor the perpetrator have confirmed or denied the claims they were calling for Bronny’s death.

No one is condoning or defending her actions at all but running with a single comment from a YouTube reply as gospel and evidence is negligent IMO. Karma will get her….amirite ballinsam23 ballinsam23

I do not understand why everyone is making this a black and white thing. It is possible to believe the girl said something very inappropriate while also being unsure of what exactly she said because there is no video and neither Bron nor the perpetrator have confirmed or denied the claims they were calling for Bronny’s death.

No one is condoning or defending her actions at all but running with a single comment from a YouTube reply as gospel and evidence is negligent IMO. Karma will get her….amirite ballinsam23 ballinsam23

I mean she clearly said some foul ****. I don't get the point of nitpicking exactly what she said when she's obviously an entitled prick

Last time that happened....
1637860320444.png

Global shutdown, bubble ball and #17 on the way :nerd:

But to my point from last night...Bron went from being crowned after beating the #2 team in the West and the biggest threat to a title late in the season.....to getting crowned after beating the 13th place team in the East and 8th worse team in the league in OT in November. The expectations have never been lower for a Bron "contender". Closest I can think of is the 2017-2018 "We got a ****ing squad now!" Cavs that finished fourth in the East then got swept in the Finals by Wardell n em.

Bro you really are one of us. That's neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom