The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that it’s Kyrie with this, he’s legit one of my favorite players in the game right now, I like that he’s a little odd, but this like, enough already, either you’re in or you’re out. Someone mentioned trade value, it’s gotta be kind of low. With the exception of Cleveland, his teams have been kind of better without him, even though they’re pretty good with him.

Kyrie sitting out? That’s crazy. Anyways ring #5 on the way.

Ready for the 3rd Eye Kyrie and Young Socialite discourse to run its course so we can get back to talking about the KANG.

Why the hell did OKC trade Sengun to HOU? I thought there was a chance they might actually take him at 6. Definitely thought they'd be happy to have him at 16. Guess not.

They need talent.

Didn't know Milwaukee had that big dude from Seton Hall. He's really skilled. Interesting prospect.

To be clear, EYE wouldn’t do it if I was running the Sixers, but they are the only team that I wouldn’t call totally crazy for trading anyone for KyAnon.
Morey's gonna want 3 1st as well to unload such a generational talent like Ben

Does Qyrie even have any trade value? THough he had his people say if he were to be traded over this that he'd flat out retire. No team is risking that.

Does Qyrie even have any trade value? THough he had his people say if he were to be traded over this that he'd flat out retire. No team is risking that.
Nah... they tied their wagon to a dude that gonna hold them hostage over a shot in the arm.

Theyre in an extremely fortunate position that they have enough talent elsewhere it doesn’t actually kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom