The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
245093655_5169290816432734_3872495418667240565_n.png

I really like having Horford back. High IQ, very good passer, stretches the floor, and still plays solid defense. Not sure how long he'll be around for, given his tradable contract, but he'll definitely be helpful.
You think he starts?

|l :wow:

I knew my limitations, man. A big guy like Rudy Gay or Dejuan Summers coming through? Ima let to have him have that and try to get a 3 on the other side. I was challenging a Malcolm Delaney type, though at the rim. My expertise was in chase down blocks.

My only posters were on Facebook8)
Playing with those names I know I had to give you buckets at some point in the area :lol: :nerd:

I really like having Horford back. High IQ, very good passer, stretches the floor, and still plays solid defense. Not sure how long he'll be around for, given his tradable contract, but he'll definitely be helpful.
This Horford? (From last year)
E1421AC1-AAE0-44EB-82C6-6E2D4180E680.jpeg

What a clown. KD was carrying the Nets in the playoffs last year and Harden played injured, but Kyrie doesn’t wanna help out the team because he’s too selfish

heavy workload for kd and harden unless their goal is to just make it there healthy and sacrifice some seeding
even then, the other guys may break down as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom