The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the Nets be good enough as long as healthy to be champs, srs question

No excuses for Harden if he's as good as we think he is
Good enough to be east champs, which they would’ve done last year.

But NBA champs? Lakers match their star power.

Not much separating players 3-12 on either team… except Kyrie.

Good enough to be east champs, which they would’ve done last year.

But NBA champs? Lakers match their star power.

Not much separating players 3-12 on either team… except Kyrie.
What I meant was even without Irving they should still be considered as one of the favorites (so yes Lakers, MIL) to win it all, barring health

I honestly didn't start thinking this as a potential reality until now since Irving is holding to his guns. But really I think they should still be one of the best teams, which is kinda crazy to think how good they'd be without Covid

I'm still banking Kyrie gets the vaccine. But Harden stepping up shouldn't be too big of a issue.

I'll still take them over Milwaukee.

Qyrie is on some ********

But if the winter Covid wave is not that bad, the restrictions in NYC might be lifted by Feb or March. Especially with the new mayor coming in.

So he can have his smug delusional "I stood up for my beliefs" stance and not completely screw the Nets over.

But again, dude is an ***

Qyrie is on some bull****

But if the winter Covid wave is not that bad, the restrictions in NYC might be lifted by Feb or March. Especially with the new mayor coming in.

So he can have his smug delusional "I stood up for my beliefs" stance and not completely screw the Nets over.

But again, dude is an ***

How can we help him?

Going to work like a built in load management. You can sit either harden or KD if you want during road games. Like others have said he was probably going to miss a quarter of the season for various reasons. No idea how you make it work for the playoffs

crazy his sticking to his guns though. At least he wore a mask a practice today.

pimp-better-recognize-me.gif

I'd trade him, while his value is high, let some sucker *** team deal with his bs.
What is his value exactly? He's an incredible talent but you have absolutely no idea what you're going to get with him emotionally (and physically, given all the games he's missed with injuries).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom