The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boogie was jokic before jokic. Maybe even better

264665AB-4223-45C7-A7FD-3D3885FEBF1D.gif

No matter how the postseason shakes out, props to Lebby if he can survive the regular season at this rate :lol:

Reminds me of 2017-2018 when he played all 82 just for them to finish 4th. He played the same amount of minutes that season too (36.9)

No matter how the postseason shakes out, props to Lebby if he can survive the regular season at this rate :lol:

Reminds me of 2017-2018 when he played all 82 just for them to finish 4th. He played the same amount of minutes that season too (36.9)

Thats the year, they finished 4th in the EAST and the media was using Total Points, by way of the 82 games,…why Bron should BE MVP over Harden :lol:

Thats the year, they finished 4th in the EAST and the media was using Total Points, by way of the 82 games,…why Bron should BE MVP over Harden :lol:

Bruh, I don't think there is a Fake News or Bronsexual narrative that you haven't covered, exposed or forgotten during his career. Reminds me of that dude from CNN who used to have a long *** segment exposing the straight up falsehoods in Trump's tweets :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom