The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are dudes just getting old? dame? harden? I mean age hits us all differently. They washed af.

I think now is where we see the real separation, in not just talent, but see who really puts work in over the summer; who watches what they eat; who trains and recovers; who actually does all they can to conquer age.

Bron and Curry aren't the rule, they're the exception. Brady is the exception.

Beyond physical gifts, they put in OD work on their bodies to stay in peak conditioning as long as they can, so if they lose, it wont be because they werent in shape or physically ready.

Oh and cp3. he's aging well also. And being surrounded by young talent helps a ton.

Bron would be better if he wasnt such a lame sellin off all the youngins for old slow bums that fit is random ideal of a superteam.

dame had a slow start, but he was just player of the week last week. He’s fine.
James on the other hand…

If he’s demanding on starting I can’t feel anything for him :lol: Squad may not even win 10 games this year so there’s plenty of minutes for him in any role

Turns out that "mutual decision" from the beginning of the year was really just him not wanting to come off the bench :lol::smh:

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 3.29.02 PM.png

He's at the same stage Melo was at. He's going to have to learn the hard way.

Funny that Houston is paying John Wall to pay $45mm+ per year to not play for them than keeping and playing "Superstar Russ" for the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom