The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
245195379_5172706422757840_4753681916455868762_n.jpg

It will be interesting to see what the Lakers do when Westbrook is dribbling at the top of the 3 point arc and the man guarding him is 2 feet below the free throw line.

This was other Westbrook led teams Achilles heel... Yet somehow, someway it will be different now that he's a Laker... Right?
1633955239730.png

I don’t view the bubble as a lesser championship. I do think that, because of LeBron’s age/mileage and AD’s injury history; the Lakers probably benefited more than any other team from having a 4 month break in the season and basically going right into the playoffs. But part of any championship is a team catching breaks and taking advantage. That’s what the Lakers did in 2020, so credit to them.

I don’t view the bubble as a lesser championship. I do think that, because of LeBron’s age/mileage and AD’s injury history; the Lakers probably benefited more than any other team from having a 4 month break in the season and basically going right into the playoffs. But part of any championship is a team catching breaks and taking advantage. That’s what the Lakers did in 2020, so credit to them.

It depends on how to wanna look at it. If the Lakers had lost somebody could make the excuse that the break hurt their momentum after beating the clippers and bucks. Kawhi is the load management king, he shoulda benefited more than anybody. The team that looked the best regular season won the chip in 2020, that's normally how it goes.

MVP is a regular season award. Most of the major injuries to other star players last season didn’t happen until late into the season or the playoffs. Joker earned it.

Nah. Bron, Embiid and Harden were the frontrunners for the MVP. They were playing better and their teams were winning more than Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom