The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Bron, Embiid and Harden were the frontrunners for the MVP. They were playing better and their teams were winning more than Joker.

Durability and games played factors into the MVP award every season. LeBron and Embiid both played enough games last season that if they clearly deserved it over it Jokic, voters could have given it to them.

And personally, because of who votes for MVP, I don’t think Harden had a chance no matter what because of how he got out of Houston.

Top three MVP was definitely Jokic, Bron and Embiid. Harden had some momentum before the hamstring injury, but the voters were never going to give it to him after the Houston exit.

I think Embiid wins if he played closer to the full season, buuut Jokic was worthy.

Durability and games played factors into the MVP award every season. LeBron and Embiid both played enough games last season that if they clearly deserved it over it Jokic, voters could have given it to them.

And personally, because of who votes for MVP, I don’t think Harden had a chance no matter what because of how he got out of Houston.

You right durability plays a role that's why he won but he was not the MVP frontrunner all year. It was Bron, Embiid and Harden. Their teams were winning while the nuggets was struggling. Joke played great, props to him but he benefitted alot from them going down.

rich paul and simmons :rofl:

embiid when he sees simmons
Embiid Joel Embiid GIF - Embiid Joel Embiid Hug - Discover & Share GIFs

Top three MVP was definitely Jokic, Bron and Embiid. Harden had some momentum before the hamstring injury, but the voters were never going to give it to him after the Houston exit.

I think Embiid wins if he played closer to the full season, buuut Jokic was worthy.

Nuggets was between the 5th and 7th for alot of the year. He was not in front of Embiid and Lebron. :lol:

Nuggets was between the 5th and 7th for alot of the year. He was not in front of Embiid and Lebron. :lol:
He played every game and was awesome.

I think if the injuries to Embiid and Bron didn't happen, he probably finishes third behind them. But they got hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom