The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really unbelievable that Klutch thought Ben could sit & keep all of his money

how much of his off the ball success was when teams were blitzing those harden isos? Can’t see him getting the same head of steam to get downhill
He & Steph are the only ones who see those gimmicky blitzes but no coach is leaving Bron & AD on an island so Russ will still have similar opportunities

Yo...Bron really was holding him back. Y'all might've aimed too low with MIP...bruh might be a dark horse MVP candidate if Beal can give him the reigns. jaKuzzi

Bubble ring > Both of KD's GS rings combined.

jim-halpert-face.gif

Guess Rich and Klutch realized Morey is the one GM in the league that won't be pressured unto trading Ben for pennies on the dollar.
EYE been saying Morey held all the leverage. He wasn’t gonna bend over to Klutch, Brand maybe but not Morey

Ain’t Ben ya boy?

sometimes fall outs happen my guy you aint new in here dont act like i haven't been slandering him recently

ima sixers fan first and foremost why would i continue supporting a guy who being a detriment to the team and the way he is handling this

Guess Rich and Klutch realized Morey is the one GM in the league that won't be pressured unto trading Ben for pennies on the dollar.
Morey is dumb and holding out a hope of dame leaving when he said he didn’t want to. He should’ve just taken the pacers offer but he has an ego and has to 100% win every trade

or they realized he had 4 years left on his contract and they learned the hard way how contracts work
More than likely this. 4 years left and nobody is about to unload multiple picks, pick swaps, and a notable player for Ben Simmons

sometimes fall outs happen my guy you aint new in here dont act like i haven't been slandering him recently

ima sixers fan first and foremost why would i continue supporting a guy who being a detriment to the team and the way he is handling this
It’s a joke bro :lol: always aggressive in here for no reason

So the 6ers gonna have even more drama and the same weakness this year.

people actually gotta feel sorry for him for there to be drama

Klutch misplayed this

Philly fans ain’t going feel sorry for dude.. it’s embiid’s team and they wanted to trade him

klutch waited until it was too late to try the sympathy play and going to their media people to play up the whole ‘they tried to trade me and it screwed with my head‘ angle

It’s a joke bro :lol: always aggressive in here for no reason

ill never understand the its always a joke why you so aggressive response

im typing through a computer in what way am i being aggressive ?

the is the philly talk in me just how i am and will always be

aint changing for no damn niketalk

you asked a question and i responded

ill never understand the its always a joke why you so aggressive response

im typing through a computer in what way am i being aggressive ?

the is the philly talk in me just how i am and will always be

aint changing for no damn niketalk

you asked a question and i responded
You got it sir. Let’s just keep it moving.

Rich Paul really had Ben out here actin' wild all summer only to tuck his tail and come back home when it came time to not cash them checks... :lol: :lol: :lol:

James Harden literally just showed you how to demand a trade when you have no leverage. Blueprints was right there for the taking.

Playing above .500 basketball 30 games into a season is struggling?
Whole lot of teams were struggling last year I guess then

Rich Paul really had Ben out here actin' wild all summer only to tuck his tail and come back home when it came time to not cash them checks... :lol: :lol: :lol:

James Harden literally just showed you how to demand a trade when you have no leverage. Blueprints was right there for the taking.

exactly harden literally the only example I could come up with.. but that means you have to actually show up

or if Ben had an actual agent with connections, the agent could basically use relationships/connections to get shhh done behind the scenes

The problem is if Ben did it how would we know he's trying to force a trade? He just plays like that sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom