The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, is Kanter doing anything other than popping up on news shows every five minutes to criticize others about not doing enough about China? Raising money? Meeting with politicians? Trying to help refugees in some way? Just seems to talk and tweet, but please someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Seriously though, is Kanter doing anything other than popping up on news shows every five minutes to criticize others about not doing enough about China? Raising money? Meeting with politicians? Trying to help refugees in some way? Just seems to talk and tweet, but please someone correct me if I’m wrong.
Yeah is he actually doing anything?

264902018_5356217547740059_1083833866078873048_n.jpg

Yeah is he actually doing anything?

i think everybody already heard all of Mr. Freedom's argument before he decided to the publicly join the movement

what people haven't heard from him is being able to reconcile the counters to all those points. does he even know the opposition's argument?

The Grizzlies were looking awful a couple of weeks ago and now are up to 4th in the West. The beauty (or ugliness depending on your POV) of mostly every team in the league being mid or worse :lol:

The way Kanter moving it’s strong vibes that somebody behind his whole campaign …This the same playbook a certain segment of folks been using in the media the last couple years, n it’s always the same like 3 folks orchestrating **** when you dig deeper too
You gotta wonder why he's so focused on China all of a sudden. Erdogan and Turkey's issues disappear overnight? A deal was cut somewhere.

“It’s a superstar league” definitely applies here because it is a few of these dudes at the top (max players at least) who are making all these moves that will collectively affect how the owners enter negotiations the entire players association |l

I kind of understand the first part of your post but the fact remains that for whatever his personal reasons may be. He feels strongly enough that he is willing to forego his salary for that. There are many others in the country who make less that have done the same. As a fan, it sucks not having him out there but taking basketball away, it’s his decision and I have no choice but to respect it.

As for the bolded, that is a bit OD. As far as I am aware, I don’t think he ever denied that COVID was real. He is just refusing the vaccine which I feel are two different things.
I'm just saying considering his wealth and influence that he should privately seek help if he ever gets sick. it would be unfair to those people that don't have the means for medication for other health reasons to have those hospital beds taken away just to have them delegated to those that got Covid because they refused the vaccine. this was my stand and still is in general. I didn't say that people are not allowed to have their choices but rather should also be willing to suffer the consequences when worse come to worst. if they get sick with the Covid, they should not be top priority because of their own undoing.

one thing that i love about alternative media is being able to learn about issues around the world that traditional media never touch on. there's so much ****** up **** going in the world constantly that we don't hear about it & after you piece a few things together, you start noticing a trend on why we hear only about certain things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom