The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raptors cooking the Wiz
hqdefault (2).jpg

Felt like bridges and Oubre just couldn’t miss tonight

we gotta tighten up our defense man

Reactions: ace
Scored 121 went dry down the stretch after Capela came in. They were switching Trae PnR leaving Ish on a big.

They kept running it with Collins, and with Capela in the dunker it was easy for his man to come over and bracket Collins…. So since Clint is being ignored why not have him set a screen for the weakside shooter to come off wide open, or you can just run the PnR with Clint and park Collins in the corner :lol:

Defensively a few times Ish barely crossed halfcourt and they didn’t help off of him, a few others he was spotting up and they chased him off the 3 :lol:

They just don’t play with a high IQ far too often

Might not matter cause so much of their cap space is tied to Gobert but it’s cool to seee the Jazz have small ball 5 options in Gay and Paschall.

The first 8 sigs were good besides the 5s and to lesser extent the 6s.

I think the recent sigs were okay except the 19s.

Stuff past 9 not really for me, but he's got some good pairs prior to that. Particularly AZG/2s/7s/8s.

KD's line is better

1638757601272.png

KD- 3's, 4's,6's,7's and the 14's.

He has some ugly ones no doubt but his best ones are better than LeBron's best.
2-4, 6-11 only ones I would wear...6 and 10 being my personal favorites.

Only LeBrons I'd say I'm not a huge fan of is the 4s, 5s, 13s, and 17s. LeBron 10s are decent but a bit overrated.

Missed the game because the Niners were on, bout to rewatch the loss in a few. Just looking at the box score it was tight the whole game.

I'm giving the nod to lebron's line. The Lebron 3's and 20.5.5's were unofficial DC classics. 4's got rocked like foamposites and 7-10 were all hard. He lost me after that. KD 6 and 7's were the only one's I fw and stopped checking after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom