The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizards not looking too good anymore huh

This is a bad look for Jalen Green that the rockets are doing so well without him

This is a bad look for Jalen Green that the rockets are doing so well without him

Wizards are coming back to where they should be. They were not as good as the hot start they got off to. But I have them making the playoffs in the East in the Top 7; not a play-in team.

I don’t think so cuz he’s a rookie and they rarely contribute to winning basketball, especially at the start of seasons…The Rockets were playing as expected with Green in the lineup

418D1C56-5C00-4094-B139-2F07156B64B4.jpeg

My mom gave me a set of these wristbands tonight for Hannukah. Why? I don’t know. Where did they come from? I don’t know. Am I going rock them all the time now? Yes. Yes I am.

Unpopular opinion. Never liked the Kobe line, seems like the hype went through the roof after he passed for non laker fans.

2K4's are not a Kobe signature despite him wearing them like crazy.

They were not going to keep winning games at that high clip with Beal building homes every night at 32% usage.

Also the only times Dinwiddie looked like himself this year was when Beal didn’t suit up. He’s far too deferential when they share the floor. He’s gotta get out of his own head & just play

Unpopular opinion. Never liked the Kobe line, seems like the hype went through the roof after he passed for non laker fans.

2K4's are not a Kobe signature despite him wearing them like crazy.
You must not hoop. Every semi competitive run i’ve had it was Kobe’s on feet for the majority

You must not hoop. Every semi competitive run i’ve had it was Kobe’s on feet for the majority
Not anymore. Pretty sure the new KD's and Greek Freaks perform better than the Kobe 5's everybody's stuck on.

Gonna be a sour mood at work tomorrow. Gotta deal with folks coming off Falcons and Hawks losses back to back.

Two home games in a row the hawks couldn't close out, gotta tighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom