The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got you. Glad to know it's an easy app to use. Been watching them/Stubhub/Vivid Seats for Christmas Day. When I looked on Saturday there was actually some noticeable difference in pricing between them. Still playing chicken at this point, though and hoping for a drop.
Speaking of tickets and New York, the Knicks gonna play in OKC on New Year's Eve, so they'll probably be here when the clock strikes or best case scenario (and this is what the Thunder do), they leave as soon as the game is over so that's 10:30 central best case scenario, you lose an hour to time zones, so 11:30 EST, you got 3.5 hours or so, probably get to NYC at 3am. I know they upset

It's a valid argument

Better Finals record, 2x MVP with a unanimous selection, multiple scoring titles, multiple All-NBA, more consistent success when he was winning, influening an entire generation, and having his biggest all agaisnt Lebron.

Of course LeBron has accolades, and his individual dominance is far more impressive. But it's the overall career, especially when he's faced against Steph.

BTW, I was the one who crunched those numbers. Did it fairly quickly, so it may not be 100% accurate, but close to the ball park .

'Better finals record...'

Some WILD cherry picking :lol:

Dolan's been pretty quiet this year though, unless there's something going on which I wasn't aware of. The Knicks again has a personnel issue. We've invested more immediate future on a player who's not the most consistent scorer, and our playmakers are volatile.
The previous years of dysfunction are what led to this situation though. Everything doesn't become fixed just because the man most responsible decided to take a vacation from being a nuisance. It's gonna take time and some luck.
If I don't get trapped at work I'm going. This is something I'll remember forever. Worth the money.
This is what the voice in the back of my head keeps telling me but I'm tryna ignore it :lol:
Just gonna keep reminding myself that just because I can afford it doesn't mean it's the fiscally responsible thing to do

The previous years of dysfunction are what led to this situation though. Everything doesn't become fixed just because the man most responsible decided to take a vacation from being a nuisance. It's gonna take time and some luck.

This is what the voice in the back of my head keeps telling me but I'm tryna ignore it :lol:
Just gonna keep reminding myself that just because I can afford it doesn't mean it's the fiscally responsible thing to do
Money comes and goes man.

Did a great job putting it so eloquently

266698481_5369826676397378_964528600797039314_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom