The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found myself in NYC till the end of the year, so deciding to go to the game tonight. Not every day you get an opportunity to see history unfold before your very eyes.

I agree with everything storm2006 storm2006 said earlier. Steph may not be comporable to LeBron's individual dominance, but there's a lot to be said with how he's changed the game how it's being played today. There's a lot of years left for Steph to play, and who knows what happens this year, but should things stay the course--there's a solid argument to be made over who had the better career when you're comparing LeBron vs. Steph. All things considered, Steph has a pretty impressive resume, especially when his biggest moments came AGAINST Lebron.

And I know some of ya'll are stuck on the Finals MVP thing, but in the grand scheme of things, history will not remember that. All they will see is Steph getting 3 of them thangs, all against Lebron.

This is where you lost me...and please don't make that poor intern crunch numbers.

There's ZERO argument for Wardell having a comparable career to Bron. Hell it's disrespectful to KD as well. Y'all gotta chill with the propaganda. It's sad.

This is where you lost me...and please don't make that poor intern crunch numbers.

It's a valid argument

Better Finals record, 2x MVP with a unanimous selection, multiple scoring titles, multiple All-NBA, more consistent success when he was winning, influening an entire generation, and having his biggest all agaisnt Lebron.

Of course LeBron has accolades, and his individual dominance is far more impressive. But it's the overall career, especially when he's faced against Steph.

BTW, I was the one who crunched those numbers. Did it fairly quickly, so it may not be 100% accurate, but close to the ball park .

It feels like he's already had the record now for a while. You knew it was just a matter of time this is just a formality at this point.

I fully expect paragraphs upon paragraphs later in here about why the moment is so special and how Seth's older bro has personally affected and touched so many and for that I'll be back.

Do you plan on purchasing your tickets via Gametime? Or another site/app?
Game time. Realistically the prices aren't going to be different wherever I go at this point their app just makes it easy. Plus I really won't know if I can slide out of the office until around 6:30 anyways.

Her husband just had to sit there and take it

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 6.22.57 PM.png
it's a celebrity pass kind of thing. the husband should have brought her to some place where hot girls are at.

Game time. Realistically the prices aren't going to be different wherever I go at this point their app just makes it easy. Plus I really won't know if I can slide out of the office until around 6:30 anyways.

I got you. Glad to know it's an easy app to use. Been watching them/Stubhub/Vivid Seats for Christmas Day. When I looked on Saturday there was actually some noticeable difference in pricing between them. Still playing chicken at this point, though and hoping for a drop.

I got you. Glad to know it's an easy app to use. Been watching them/Stubhub/Vivid Seats for Christmas Day. When I looked on Saturday there was actually some noticeable difference in pricing between them. Still playing chicken at this point, though and hoping for a drop.

Never use Vivid. Gametime/Seatgeek and occasionally TicketExchange by Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom