The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On some real stuff if anyone here who I "know" was ever jammed up and needed a reasonable amount of money I would do what I could. It's hard out here man.

I told myself I was gonna go to more games and no better game to keep the trend going with than this. Steph Curry is my favourite player ever at this point.

Ehh I think so. In the 200 level. I'll get to see the trajectory of the ball at least.
That’s real. Anti gotta be up there for NTer of the Year

It's a record that's stood for a whopping 11 years. It's not like he did something that's stood for 50 years or so.
I’ve easily spent $300+ on 100 section laker tickets multiple times- when Kobe was playing- so $500 one time to watch steph before he ages out and while he’s still in the mvp race isn’t bad

As a bonus you get to see him get a record, if i had the means and even if I had to tighten the budget for the next check id do it

Reactions: ace
Steph planned this ****. Got the marquee TNT matchup tonight with the record on the line in New York.

It would be dope to see Steph off in NY like he did before

Yeah. If he doesn't show out and just barely breaks the record, its going to be pretty anti-climactic. That's probably how it will turn out, but I'm hoping for a memorable performance.

Also hope Thibs doesn't go Nick Nurse and play some kind of junk defense just to stop Steph from breaking the record tonight, at the expense of actually trying to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom