The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabu.png

Probably could have still stopped the game without many fans. Think it plays out different this year with full arenas back and the NBA 75 year

I luv the bricked pull up 3 immediately after grabbing the rebound , perfect sequence to show the Westbrook experience :lol: :pimp:

Steph’s finishing at the rim this year and the 3PA to overall FGA ratio is something to monitor, esp in the offs
Any other player in the league with his current shot diet I’d expect a struggle in May :lol:

Over 66% of his attempts coming from 3. He has never been this one dimensional before.

Sounds crazy to tell him of all people to take less 3s but it’s extremely difficult to make a living in May on 30 foot bombs to the extent that he’s currently taking them.

The 3s are what scare you obviously but he’s always been a complete scorer. You don’t average 30 a night off 3s alone. This year he’s at career lows at the rim in attempts & FG%.

One dimensional when he’s never been that. Like you said something to monitor.

They’re still the best defensive team in the league & will still go pretty far if 2 of Klay/Wiggs/Poole are making shots any given night

Any other player in the league with his current shot diet I’d expect a struggle in May :lol:

Over 66% of his attempts coming from 3. He has never been this one dimensional before.

Sounds crazy to tell him of all people to take less 3s but it’s extremely difficult to make a living in May on 30 foot bombs to the extent that he’s currently taking them.

The 3s are what scare you obviously but he’s always been a complete scorer. You don’t average 30 a night off 3s alone. This year he’s at career lows at the rim in attempts & FG%.

One dimensional when he’s never been that. Like you said something to monitor.

They’re still the best defensive team in the league & will still go pretty far if 2 of Klay/Wiggs/Poole are making shots any given night
key-and-peele-high-on-potenuse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom