The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Warriors team is coming down to Earth. Boys been middy.

The reality is….Steph is the only shot creator on the warriors. They are 23-5….best record in the league. Steph is having one of the worst 8-10 game shooting slumps of his career. And they’re 5-3 over the last 8, on a road trip…which includes one of those losses being a close one to the 2nd best team In the league (Suns), who they beat a few days later convincingly.

Klay Thompson still hasn’t played. And y’all know the warriors will start making open 3s. Especially 30. When you step back and look at it….they’re are in great position.

F E A R

1639548536832.jpeg

I think Dame is still playing his game. The most interesting part to me is how he still has the fire in him night after night knowing they are not going to advance and after multiple losing streaks. That takes a lot of emotional stamina.

The reality is….Steph is the only shot creator on the warriors. They are 23-5….best record in the league. Steph is having one of the worst 8-10 game shooting slumps of his career. And they’re 5-3 over the last 8, on a road trip…which includes one of those losses being a close one to the 2nd best team In the league (Suns), who they beat a few days later convincingly.

Klay Thompson still hasn’t played. And y’all know the warriors will start making open 3s. Especially 30. When you step back and look at it….they’re are in great position.

F E A R

They've played 2 teams over .500 in December, and have had one of the easiest schedules in the league with the majority being home games. IDC about none of that though. Them boys been looking real mid and losing me money. That's the real issue. ****** can't cover a 1H spread against the Pacers or Knicks.

F E A R

****** want things to be another way so bad they been lying to themselves for a whole 7 days in here :lol::smh:

They've played 2 teams over .500 in December, and have had one of the easiest schedules in the league with the majority being home games. IDC about none of that though. Them boys been looking real mid and losing me money. That's the real issue. ****** can't cover a 1H spread against the Pacers or Knicks.
they have 5 total L's, if you've been losing money, you just dont know how to bet :lol:. Theyre a safe bet for dubs. Wait for prop bets once theyre back in rhythm.

Remember when your MVP candidate was supposed to curb stomp them on National TV?

1639550245040.png

they have 5 total L's, if you've been losing money, you just dont know how to bet :lol:. Theyre a safe bet for dubs. Wait for prop bets once theyre back in rhythm.

Good teams win, great teams cover.
They were money for me, but them boys ain't covered 3 games in a row now. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom