The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That man misses it over there I know it. Basketball nirvana. Now he's dealing with nonsense on a daily basis and leads the league in minutes.

Maybe but he's getting the individual recognition from more and more people that just wasn't going to happen had he stayed with Wardell. He could very well win another MVP this year while pretty much everyone acknowledges him as the best player on the planet.

It was just fun watching the Clippers get done in.

But who said that? I need receipts.

I remember a while back someone posted links/articles/tweets of people saying Euro's are more "prepared" than homegrown aka black kids who enter into the NBA.

EDIT: MVP MVP provided a quote from Mark Cuban. But I'm certain there's other people who expressed similar racially-targeted sentiments.

If the Warriors win this year, it's a really bad look on KD as well.
I doubt that. With Green showing him up like that and everyone complaining that they were stacked Durant did what he had to

If he would have stayed and won again people would still criticize him and Curry for teaming up

I don't blame Durant for going elsewhere and teaming up with a supposed friend

I doubt that. With Green showing him up like that and everyone complaining that they were stacked Durant did what he had to

If he would have stayed and won again people would still criticize him and Curry for teaming up

I don't blame Durant for going elsewhere and teaming up with a supposed friend

This is all reasonable and true. But the media and most folks who consume the media aren't as reasonably sound as you are.

There's always going to be people criticizing anything players do. I guess I'm just disagreeing with the premise that it would be a bad look if GSW won

If the Warriors win this year, it's a really bad look on KD as well.
BFE9-F089-34-A5-4830-BB9-C-D524-A994-D7-EE.jpg

There's always going to be people criticizing anything players do. I guess I'm just disagreeing with the premise that it would be a bad look if GSW won

It wouldn't be bad on KD but I would definitely have to rework my anti Curry campaign around new material. Don't want to see it happen.

And yall was on here annointing Luka with multiple MVPs when he was making unsustainable, bad shots off pick and roll switches over Zubac. Everybody had they nipples out tombout he got next, give him all the mvps, this is why Euros play better than blacks, all kind of nasty hot takes (and on ESPN and the basketball twittersphere too) that aged worst than avocados and bagged spinach when those 28 ft contested step back 3s stopped going in and the Mavs went on to lose 4 of the next 5 and the series to Wayoff P, Pandemic P, whatever you want to call him and Reggie Jackson.

Ohhhh I love this hell yeah :lol: :pimp:

The benefits of being so good so young. You get to escape all criticism that someone of his tier would get.

Mark Cuban:

It is important because you’re used to people being older than you but I think he just learned how to play basketball and that’s the biggest gift. When you’re gifted as he is and you actually learn to play the game. If you look at the basketball education of kids starting at 11-years old in Europe and particularly Slovenia which is basketball oriented.

If we took our best kids and seven years before they are McDonald’s all-American, we sent them over to Slovenia to get an education, the league would be a thousand times better. They just learn how to play basketball while our guys learn how to taunt and put together mixtapes

Can read between the lines

Kobe said the same ****. The mentality of ****** being hoopers with nothing more than legs and arms without a Brain is so nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom