The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude seems super abrasive. Crazy to see how Cuban put up with him all those years. Wonder what players from the Pistons (first tenure) and Pacers have to say about Carlisle.
He got fired from Detroit for the same reason. And that was after two back to back 50 win seasons.

Knew Carlisle was a clown when he wanted to hold Jason Kidd’s hand and call his own plays from the bench every time down the floor

Everybody knew this wasn’t going to work out.

I think he was REALLY trying to eek into being an Eastern Conference All Star. But Detroit is where careers go to die.

Been that way since Charlie V and Ben Gordon free agency

680BB7D3-5D69-4B0A-B193-BBBD93D168C0.jpeg

Jerami Grant is only 27. I don't see the rush in trading him away. But I guess they don't want to pay him after next season.

Everybody knew this wasn’t going to work out.

I think he was REALLY trying to eek into being an Eastern Conference All Star. But Detroit is where careers go to die.

Been that way since Charlie V and Ben Gordon free agency

It kind of did work for him individually tho. I don't think he would have been able to showcase that he's capable of being more than a 3&D guy anywhere else.

It kind of did work for him individually tho. I don't think he would have been able to showcase that he's capable of being more than a 3&D guy anywhere else.

Did it really? Because he’s about to go right back into that role. And it’s not like his price went up.

Detroit aint even pay him more than Denver could offer.

He just showed what most people already believed. That a guy like him, can be an inefficient 20ppg scorer on a terrible team.

And that’s exactly what happened.

A lot were calling Jerami’s contract an over pay now teams are lining up to trade for him.

And yall was on here annointing Luka with multiple MVPs when he was making unsustainable, bad shots off pick and roll switches over Zubac. Everybody had they nipples out tombout he got next, give him all the mvps, this is why Euros play better than blacks, all kind of nasty hot takes (and on ESPN and the basketball twittersphere too) that aged worst than avocados and bagged spinach when those 28 ft contested step back 3s stopped going in and the Mavs went on to lose 4 of the next 5 and the series to Wayoff P, Pandemic P, whatever you want to call him and Reggie Jackson.

On a separate note, as many times as you call him White doc- at least he won a ring

That’s literally what makes him White Doc. One championship, one finals loss, and a bunch of disappoint.Except Doc has more postseason success than him.

That man misses it over there I know it. Basketball nirvana. Now he's dealing with nonsense on a daily basis and leads the league in minutes.

Dealing with Kyrie >>>> Dealing with Day Day Mondy

And yall was on here annointing Luka with multiple MVPs when he was making unsustainable, bad shots off pick and roll switches over Zubac. Everybody had they nipples out tombout he got next, give him all the mvps, this is why Euros play better than blacks, all kind of nasty hot takes (and on ESPN and the basketball twittersphere too) that aged worst than avocados and bagged spinach when those 28 ft contested step back 3s stopped going in and the Mavs went on to lose 4 of the next 5 and the series to Wayoff P, Pandemic P, whatever you want to call him and Reggie Jackson.

It was just fun watching the Clippers get done in.

But who said that? I need receipts.

It was just fun watching the Clippers get done in.

But who said that? I need receipts.

Mark Cuban:

It is important because you’re used to people being older than you but I think he just learned how to play basketball and that’s the biggest gift. When you’re gifted as he is and you actually learn to play the game. If you look at the basketball education of kids starting at 11-years old in Europe and particularly Slovenia which is basketball oriented.

If we took our best kids and seven years before they are McDonald’s all-American, we sent them over to Slovenia to get an education, the league would be a thousand times better. They just learn how to play basketball while our guys learn how to taunt and put together mixtapes

Can read between the lines

That’s literally what makes him White Doc. One championship, one finals loss, and a bunch of disappoint.Except Doc has more postseason success than him.

Dealing with Kyrie >>>> Dealing with Day Day Mondy
idk why I didn't mention the "won a ring with not nearly the roster Dark Doc had" but none the less I see your point

But you gotta stop placing me in groups I'm not affiliated with

On another separate note, Luka is cool and it was great following him since he touched down in Dallas but sooner or later I'm worried he'll become the issue more than anything. Hope it doesn't come to that but the whining, the harden dribbling etc. was apparent years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom