The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay got 1 and KD helped add 2 titles to his resume that’s worth a Rolex and more.

Not about titles fam. It's about the guys who's been there with him since day 1, assisting him on all those 3's. But I see what you're trying to do here :emoji_eyes: :emoji_joy:

If he was a true star like yall crowned him to be, he would elevate the organization.

So does that mean, for example, Dame isn’t a true star?

Portland’s had organizational problems while he’s been there.

It’s pretty difficult for even great players to overcome bad management. Luka’s consistently getting his team into the playoffs in a very competitive Western conference with a pedestrian roster around him. I don’t know that it’s fair to expect a lot more than that.

Last edited:
BI, Zion & Ben would be TERRIBLE basketball IMO

Would be like that old hockey NES game where you could pick the fat, medium and skinny guy for your team

ice+hockey+team.jpg

Been trying to tell y’all about him. Especially you and Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat
You and sneaker pro are disoriented. I might not hold kidd in high praise like you do but that doesn’t mean I’m a jim Carey fan

On a separate note, as many times as you call him White doc- at least he won a ring

luka needed a new voice and someone who would hold him accountable. Hopefully kidd can do at least that

🤷🏽‍♂️

Folks never called Dame the Lord and Savior nor the best player in the NBA.

My focus is on Fat boy Lukas

Fair enough, but I don’t think that kind of sentiment about Luka was as widespread in here as you’re making it out to be.

EYE know that EYE have been saying for a while that people should be cautious about predicting Luka’s ceiling as much better than he is now.

Fair enough, but I don’t think that kind of sentiment about Luka was as widespread in here as you’re making it out to be.

EYE know that EYE have been saying for a while that people should be cautious about predicting Luka’s ceiling as much better than he is now.
Nah, people were comparing Luka to Larry Bird and all that. They were definitely giving him a really big push to be the next big star.

3god 3god and geno90221 geno90221 told me Lukas would be #1 In the NBA before Biden took office.

Still waiting.

I can’t see any white in his eyes and not sure I have ever seen yellowish veneers. Wonder if he really memorized all the different plays or if his teammates let him slide n just improvise on the court?

How many classes did he take this semester and what classes were they?

Steph and them really took that series against the Clippers personally
They been ******* them and Portland up worse than everyone else for years

I can’t see any white in his eyes and not sure I have ever seen yellowish veneers. Wonder if he really memorized all the different plays or if his teammates let him slide n just improvise on the court?

........ Really?

Worry about your own life man. That man is out here thriving and motivating people to follow their dreams

Doesn't matter how many or what classes he's taking. Dude is probably 20 years removed from any sort of formal education. And he's obviously been putting an honest effort into his academic endeavors, even though some would say it's off the heels of his golf endeavors. Needless to say, he got a 4.0 GPA, and that's impressive any way you slice it.

Steph and them really took that series against the Clippers personally
They been ****ing them and Portland up worse than everyone else for years

The Warriors really took those games personal against the Clippers for sure. Partially a big reason why CP3 is so motivated to out duel Steph whenever he sees him. And probably another reason why Dame shoots the way he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom