The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder what it's like being the uglier sister
I feel like it's not fair if they aint similar in looks
I had this thought when my girl was watching something on the Hadid sisters. Not so much looks but come to find out they have 2 older half sisters. Wonder how if feels for them to have two younger supermodel half sisters and a half brother who is dating Dua Lipa lol

No, Watson. What I'm saying is your point of Klay and Kyrie banging knees is moot and/or null and void.

But fascinating rebuttal. You must be the smartest guy in your hometown.
You brought up a coach making a decision and a player doing something dumb when both the player and coach had additional games to Redeem themselves where as the injuries played a bigger role in the losses…Your whole response was goofy.

You brought up a coach making a decision and a player doing something dumb when both the player and coach had additional games to Redeem themselves where as the injuries played a bigger role in the losses…Your whole response was goofy.

OK, you wanna focus on semantics? Cool

Iggy and Bogut were injured in pivotal games in that Finals. What now?

Thanks for the insightful reply--Truly earth shattering.

Iggy andd Bogut are just as important as Kyrie and Love?

I'm just making sure I'm reading everything correctly.

267765929_5391422427552904_893617377359997409_n.jpg

The reigning finals mvp, and the starting center are def important.

But the injury and hypothetical games yall do is just plain nasty all around.

Of course not. But he's saying one player was injured, while those other times teams had opps to redeem themselves. So I provided an injury for an injury.

Iggy was a Finals MVP and a premier defender. Bogut was their starting center. Again, nothing like Kyrie and Love, but vital pieces to the Warriors Strength in Numbers identity.

OK, you wanna focus on semantics? Cool

Iggy and Bogut were injured in pivotal games in that Finals. What now?

Thanks for the insightful reply--Truly earth shattering.
Did Iggy play in 2016 finals or was he out? Andrew Bogut avg’d a whopping 4.6 ppg in the playoffs,But yet he’s equal to the loss of a guy that’s a walking 20/10

Did Iggy play in 2016 finals or was he out? Andrew Bogut avg’d a whopping 4.6 ppg in the playoffs,But yet he’s equal to the loss of a guy that’s a walking 20/10

Kyrie was on the floor in the 2015 finals 🥱
Y’all convineitly prop up or put down Kevin Love’s impact whenever it is convenient for you.

BOTH OF them were on the floor along with the almighty LeBron in 2017…and they got smoked in historic fashion.

Now let’s discuss that.

The fact of the matter is Lebron is 1-3 against Steph Curry. Ain't nothing you can say, think or do that will change it. Sorry, bud. Hope you can move on with your life. Don't be too upset though, I'm sure they have karaoke night at your local Dairy Queen. You can adlib your way towards feeling better about your laments.

Y’all convineitly prop up or put down Kevin Love’s impact whenever it is convenient for you.

BOTH OF them were on the floor along with the almighty LeBron in 2017…and they got smoked in historic fashion.

Now let’s discuss that.

Kevin Durant. But then you're going to bring up 2015 and here comes injuries again. Guess it is a never ending circle huh?

Now let’s discuss that.
Kyrie played ONE game in ‘15 :lol: Ohh 2017 the year yall added KD who is clearly better Kevin Love

Kevin Durant. But then you're going to bring up 2015 and here comes injuries again. Guess it is a never ending circle huh?

So what happens if the Warriors win this year without KD? Do they have to beat Lebron to break this chain? I come in peace.

We get along so well in other threads. Why can't we be the same here? :emoji_joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom