The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Durant. But then you're going to bring up 2015 and here comes injuries again. Guess it is a never ending circle huh?

Like I said. The results are the results. All the hypotheticals and injury discussion can slice either way. It’s dumb.

I know as of right now…GSW is #1 in the league. That’s reality.

Kyrie played ONE game in ‘15 :lol: Ohh 2017 the year yall added KD who is clearly better Kevin Love

Y’all were viewing it as even, all that season until tip off, then it became “unfair”

Cry More!

Y’all were viewing it as even, all that season until tip off, then it became “unfair”

The false hope after that Christmas Day game was fascinating to watch disintegrate by the time Game 1 had rolled around :lol:

On another note...notice how Bron stans have a big problem w/ that GS team and how "unfair" they were...but were CLAMORING for the Lakers to sign AD and Kawhi just 2 summers ago :lol::smh:

I'm telling you...these are Steve Bannon like moves. Them boys are nastier than EVER this season.

Like I said. The results are the results. All the hypotheticals and injury discussion can slice either way. It’s dumb.

I know as of right now…GSW is #1 in the league. That’s reality.

Cry More!
Who is y’all :lol:

damn dame on his 8th signature kick already

do people actually buy these ? they truly all look the same

wonder how performance is

The false hope after that Christmas Day game was fascinating to watch disintegrate by the time Game 1 had rolled around :lol:

On another note...notice how Bron stans have a big problem w/ that GS team and how "unfair" they were...but were CLAMORING for the Lakers to sign AD and Kawhi just 2 summers ago :lol::smh:

I'm telling you...these are Steve Bannon like moves. Them boys are nastier than EVER this season.

It's a one-way road for these folks. God forbid the situations are comparable, and things are diametrically opposed against LeBron.

They want to complain about talent/teams being built to beat him, when he's the Genesis of all of this! You see it happening even today.

Yeah, Vogul is the reason why the Lakers are mediocre.

So what happens if the Warriors win this year without KD? Do they have to beat Lebron to break this chain? I come in peace.

We get along so well in other threads. Why can't we be the same here? :emoji_joy:

Once I enter this thread I’m a full time Klutch agent.

My sole purpose is to spread the good word of Lebron James and all Klutch clients. I also support Lamelo Ball and see him as the next face of the NBA until Bronny or Bryce enter the Draft.

Anything to the contrary I’m in direct opposition of. But once I go to other threads I’m chilling.

-KD was a “beta” cupcake
-Steph doesn’t show up in the finals
-LeBron is in their heads

Halloween 3-1 gravestones. “Ultimate warrior” T-shirts Bron was rocking.

Cavs just steamrolling that terrible eastern conference. Fully healthy. Balling

Life seemed really good for Bron/Cavs fans until tip-off. All the experts said it was going 7 games.

Then GSW became this “unfair” “juggernaut”….that “ruined the league”.

I really hope Klay comes back on his bully. Because they will cry unfair again.

Its wild how hard Afrobeats took over the streets when every song sounds the same

Big lies about sounding the same.

What is crazy, is how Drake introduced North America to Afrobeat tho.

Wale tried for a minute, and it didn’t go. But as soon as Drake hopped on this, then one dance…it was outta here

-KD was a “beta” cupcake

Life seemed really good for Bron/Cavs fans until tip-off. All the experts said it was going 7 games.

You have folks in here secretly praying Klay doesn't come back the same. Because no one's that delusional to think the Warriors wouldn't run away with the title otherwise.

Not sure how true this is, but if they manage to pick up M. Turner as well? That pretty much negates the whole size issue people say they have.

-KD was a “beta” cupcake

This is nice you and the Martin character reminiscing about the old days,but those are exactly what they are the OLD DAYS.The fact is y’all ain’t done s_ since KD left and ain’t doing nothing going forward.Klay as the #2 coming off 2 major injuries ain’t changing that :lol:

You have folks in here secretly praying Klay doesn't come back the same. Because no one's that delusional to think the Warriors wouldn't run away with the title otherwise.

Not sure how true this is, but if they manage to pick up M. Turner as well? That pretty much negates the whole size issue people say they have.

Yup! Trade Wiseman/Moody + picks for any of Indiana’s bigs….and it’s pretty much back to 60+ wins for the next 2 seasons and overwhelming favorites (granted health).

Unfortunately, They wont do it tho because of ownership & management. This team is more like the 2014-2016 iteration. Still favorites, but not overwhelming.

This is nice you and the Martin character reminiscing about the old days,but those are exactly what they are the OLD DAYS.The fact is y’all ain’t done s_ since KD left and ain’t doing nothing going forward.Klay as the #2 coming off 2 major injuries ain’t changing that :lol:

But KD coming back and playing at this level isn't an encouraging sample? Jeez bruh. You really are incapable of being objective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom