The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
268287805_5396108810417599_83431107692294768_n.jpg
When I was watching the game and I first saw Dell I thought the snake on his sweater was part of the chain :lol:
He's still wilding but not as bad as I initially thought :lol:

Last I remember you was talking mess because I stated the obvious about JR Smith.

I can only imagine the number of people you put in harms way while out with covid…
"The obvious" Huh. Trying to belittle a black man's achievement is obvious now. COOL glad to know it. How about you go ahead and elaborate on why you want to know what classes he took? Go ahead and post up your college GPA too while you're at it. Tell us more about why you get to be the arbiter of what people get to be happy about?

Since I started feeling the symptoms I have stayed home and haven't left since with the exception of getting tested. I've called every person that I have been near for the last 7 days and tried to call MSG. Tell me what more I could have done? I'll gladly do it.

"The obvious" Huh. Trying to belittle a black man's achievement is obvious now. COOL glad to know it. How about you go ahead and elaborate on why you want to know what classes he took? Go ahead and post up your college GPA too while you're at it. Tell us more about why you get to be the arbiter of what people get to be happy about?

Since I started feeling the symptoms I have stayed home and haven't left since with the exception of getting tested. I've called every person that I have been near for the last 7 days and tried to call MSG. Tell me what more I could have done? I'll gladly do it.
Don't respond to him man, let him talk to himself

Last I remember you was talking mess because I stated the obvious about JR Smith.

I can only imagine the number of people you put in harms way while out with covid…

First you try to rain on JR's parade for being proud of his academic accomplishments then you turn around and attempt to mock someone who reveals they contracted COVID?

Disgusting behavior.

What he say about JR going back to college? Would love to hear his take.

Dude questioned JR's human intelligence and basketball IQ then basically asked for JR's transcript and to speak with his academic counselors and professors. See below.

I can’t see any white in his eyes and not sure I have ever seen yellowish veneers. Wonder if he really memorized all the different plays or if his teammates let him slide n just improvise on the court?

How many classes did he take this semester and what classes were they?

Mans tryna deflect and accuse you of infecting others to try to make his post filled with racial undertones seem less terrible.

What he say about JR going back to college? Would love to hear his take.

It basically said something like..."This thug took easy classes and got given grades he's too dumb to take any real courses".

Of course he worded it differently but that's what he meant.

@D StaXX since you care about covering spreads all of sudden, maybe you should look into the Cavs. They have covered 13 games in a row (11-3 in that stretch) :nerd:

Can't believe how good they have been this year. Them and the Cavs are the biggest surprises in the East so far IMO. I think it's realistic that two, maybe eem three of Philly, ATL, Boston and NY end up in the play-in.

1639663891734.png
Look at the Celtics and Knicks :lol:

Have you tried unhurting his feelings?

Is it just me, or is this new wave of COVID only hitting sports teams? Every time I unlock my phone, another trio of players are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom