The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you and StatMuse are intimating but the Lakers are still on 1 game ahead of the Lakers in the overall standings :lol:

To be clear - I think the Lakers are a superior team but picking fights with the Wizards ain't it :lol: Need to know what's up with addict4sneakers addict4sneakers ' boy Beal doe :nerd:

Free throw attempts are down and the 3 ball isn’t there. He’s making plays though. Him and Spencer don’t have any chemistry right now.

Free throw attempts are down and the 3 ball isn’t there. He’s making plays though. Him and Spencer don’t have any chemistry right now.

All things considered, most of us had them pegged as a play-in team but in their defense they've been shooting like **** since their hot start which is playing a part in their record. Beal's play is probably the bigger surprise in the situation.

It’s nice seeing Kevin Love give a damn and being supportive of his teammates again. Those were dark times when he was giving up on the court. He looks much happier now that they’ve developed a legit team

Wishing you a speedy recovery antidope antidope

Utah has had probably the best offense in the league for 2 years now.

121 offensive rating in the playoffs last year. They are truly ELITE on that end.

Offense is not the problem with that roster, and won’t be the reason they come up short this year.

Damn bro can I not just post my man’s stats, sheesh :lol:

1030_LL_soap_bubbles-680x383.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom