The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting a pause on the entire season within the next week would seem to make sense . . . but the NBA has been pushing that full slate of Christmas Day games pretty hard.

I think its coming. but after the Christmas slate of course. I wouldnt be shocked if Silver tried to squeeze in the MLK games as well before he closed it off

I wouldn’t be surprised if they already got the bubble as a backup plan this whole time tbh , booked already :lol:

6ag6ivrtb9w01.jpg

the NBA, under the supervision of the Disney Corporation, is conspiring with ABC to extend the season in a new bubble in a fiendish plot to force us to stay home and watch games on TV for the ad revenue!

1036785.jpg

Feels like we're heading where either a short layoff is coming soon across leagues or they're going back to fanless/bubble games

I’ll don’t wanna waste too much time on this bad take but i gotta state that it’s not unthreatening to ALL of the players, some def are symptomatic, we don’t know the medical histories or underlying conditions of any of these cats and these dudes have to live in society with the rest of people as well …It’s just not about them being able to run and jump on game day with COVID

No league wants to be the one known for having a career end due to the virus or worst possible somebody dies…Better to be safe than sorry with these types of things
Multiple athletes have confessed difficulty playing to their normal standards post-covid with some detailing how rough having covid was for them

2 years into this **** and we still got these stupid *** takes. A million people in America will be dead from this soon, ****** gotta smarten up out here, it's serious for everyone

2 years later, and we’re still canceling games due to covid. Haven’t we gathered enough information to realize covid isn’t a threat to these athletes? Majority of these cases are either asymptomatic or very mild.
Who's mans is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom