The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
268031029_5400986726596474_3720548092777071678_n.jpg

I was wrong about this. I thought he'd tailor his game around the injury and still be very good but wouldn't be able to cut/explode or play as many minutes.. Crazy.

tf you know about Lakewood? and why that one in particular :lol: the lines be out to the Target parking and ****

RIP Elephant Bar!

There's a Raising Cane's in Torrance on Hawthorne Blvd that has super long drive-through lines whenever I pass it. I can't really fathom waiting that long for some chicken fingers.

tf you know about Lakewood? and why that one in particular :lol: the lines be out to the Target parking and ****

RIP Elephant Bar!

I grew up there in a lot of ways the dentist I go to is right across the street from the Lakewood Mall :lol: right next to that Petco and where the Chuck E. Cheese used to be

only raising canes I go to tbh

mix the chick fil a sauce with the raising canes whew

There's a Raising Cane's in Torrance on Hawthorne Blvd that has super long drive-through lines whenever I pass it. I can't really fathom waiting that long for some chicken fingers.
As nuts as the lines are, they keep it moving hella fast. They prob just have crates of chicken already fried up

idk why I like Canes, it literally has no seasoning

I was wrong about this. I thought he'd tailor his game around the injury and still be very good but wouldn't be able to cut/explode or play as many minutes.. Crazy.

Same. I was pretty certain there would be some level of drop-off for him. Like enough to drop him down to the Top 15-20 best player range, rather than staying in the Top 5. But he's still right there competing for best player in the game right now. Really remarkable and a testament to what a freak of nature he is as a basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom