The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. Went to HS out there. Played ball a lot out there in the area. Regularly at Lakewood & Cerritos mall. That area was my HS experience.
Bro, you know what was high key the best runs... at CSULB at the practice gyms in the Kinesiology building and the Pyramid... like prob about 10 years ago or so... such a crazy mix of backgrounds. Prob had about a good 2-3 years of running there

Then when CSULB got the big Rec Center it seemed like it changed a lot of the dynamic. I had some runs in there too they were good but didn't feel the same

Bro, you know what was high key the best runs... at CSULB at the practice gyms in the Kinesiology building and the Pyramid... like prob about 10 years ago or so... such a crazy mix of backgrounds. Prob had about a good 2-3 years of running there

Then when CSULB got the big Rec Center it seemed like it changed a lot of the dynamic. I had some runs in there too they were good but didn't feel the same

Born and raised in Lakewood,

Palms, Haskell and Artesia. Cerritos College and CSULB.
Damn I went to CSULB too. Yeah their gym is nice. Never got to ball at the one in the pyramid but the one in the gym that was accessible to everyone was pretty nice. I'm thinking about getting an alumni membership just so I can go back there to ball.

Last edited:
wtf bro? I lived in Lakewood for like 10 years starting from senior year in HS

Right by the country club... where abouts are you??

and that had to be close to a million right?
east lakewood , closer to artesia HS
a milli...shieet :stoneface:
There's a Raising Cane's in Torrance on Hawthorne Blvd that has super long drive-through lines whenever I pass it. I can't really fathom waiting that long for some chicken fingers.
canes in carson always has super long lines
Seems like we all crossed paths at some point @P C H pmatic pmatic tay1 tay1 lovehateself lovehateself
i grew up in the southbay (harbor area, but did get it in in carson/torrance areas)

Never hooped in the practice gym/Pyramid, but I was a regular at the rec center when it opened.

east lakewood , closer to artesia HS
a milli...shieet :stoneface:

canes in carson always has super long lines

i grew up in the southbay (harbor area, but did get it in in carson/torrance areas)
Dude the house is still in the family and I always check the running value... it's just shocking to see how much it's worth now..

My grandpops bought it in 2003 for 400k, now worth almost 900k

I mean the house is cool, but really it's a piece of **** :rofl:

prob just how I remember it but it's prob been improved over the years. they rent it out now

I legit used to spend sundays watching games from 1-10.

Now, I watch like half the Ravens games, and that’s it.

Couldn’t pay me to watch Thursday night football. Although, I randomly caught the chiefs comeback last night. Kelce hit the Harlem Shake. It was sturdy.

I haven’t watched College Football in a few years. Another thing where I’d spend Saturdays watching.

****, I don’t even watch College Basketball anymore. What is happening to me? Am I even me?

:smh:

Surprisingly, Thursday night football has provided some of the best games this season.
There's only been a couple duds, but most have been entertaining af.

When I heard Kelce speak in the post game interview I was like

200.gif

All makes sense now with all those dances he be doing

Breh we not making it to the christmas games with so many players in 'vid protocols
League bound to go on a month long break as much as Id hate that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom