The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only a matter of time before Wardell busts this out

giphy.gif

Wildest **** i’ve seen. Brought out a dirty plays and a couple wrestling taunts . Need this trolling

Belga gets a reputation for stuff like this but he was actually a really good/smart player. Extra Rice, Inc. is still the best duo nickname in basketball :lol:

0DFD467F-9E17-4FD0-A48C-405B83D5F313.jpeg

What would exactly be wrong with bringing the bubble back? We give everyone 2 months off and get back to it in Orlando.

I hope there are no long term effects on vaccinated individuals

All these sports leagues are running a science experiment right now

also have to balance the long terms effects of Covid

plus given that millions of people have died, the possibility of dying or getting really sick because you didn’t take the vaccine

As long as they treat it as such and not try to pretend like it's a real NBA season. Give it a proper name, make it a tournament and postpone the NBA championship so we don't have another fugazi.

Said it in real time before the bubble even started

the covid invitational :lol:

NBA players playing in a 1k seat basketball gym with no fans or travel is literally nothing like the nba at all

won’t happen ever again. Lebron himself said he gets ptsd from the bubble. Won’t ever do it again.

I also do not care much about the NFL. Tried to get into it again when the Rams came back to LA but it didn’t take. Bores me.

Spectacle of it is cool I guess. It’s like a weekly event. A vehicle for like family gatherings, wings, liquor, etc

but the sport itself can be a drag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom