The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What more does the NFL want? The NBA already puckered up and gave them Thursday night alone. Moved TNT Thursday to Tuesdays.

Now they’re taking over our Christmas games too? W T F

All this for 3 1/2 HOURS of COMMERCIALS and 9 MINUTES of actual gameplay. The NFL is wicked.

The NBA can’t be out here folding to their requests, on their knees like Spike Lee. They better not.
nfl coming for tuesday night too

Most annoying return from injury ever

What :lol: Pre-injury the man was a perennial AS, multiple All-NBA selections and 3X champion before having two major injuries consecutively that have kept him out for over two years. Also he's coming back at a time when the Warriors are currently one of the best teams in the league, by record. Do you expect his return to be a non-story in NBA media?

I won't even say in 2021 where Kyrie putting on his sneakers is a headline. This is significant in any era

Most annoying return from injury ever
Zion Williamson GIFs | Tenor

What :lol: Pre-injury the man was a perennial AS, multiple All-NBA selections and 3X champion before having two major injuries consecutively that have kept him out for over two years. Also he's coming back at a time when the Warriors are currently one of the best teams in the league, by record. Do you expect his return to be a non-story in NBA media?

I won't even say in 2021 where Kyrie putting on his sneakers is a headline. This is significant in any era
Corny Jackie Moon persona
Crying about not being on top 75 list
Fake sulking on the bench after games

There's only been 2.

Wiggins and Emoni.

I was going to ask who has gotten that title and damb....I know Wiggins AKA Maple Jordan had all the hype but was Emoni's really like that? He's certainly come down to earth over the past year or two and there is less chatter about him.

I thought Zion was in that category but I might just be conflating the overall hype with him and the title "biggest prospect since Bron"

Edit: Yeah, Ben was in there too IIRC

I was going to ask who has gotten that title and damb....I know Wiggins AKA Maple Jordan had all the hype but was Emoni's really like that? He's certainly come down to earth over the past year or two and there is less chatter about him.

I thought Zion was in that category but I might just be conflating the overall hype with him and the title "biggest prospect since Bron"

Edit: Yeah, Ben was in there too IIRC
Technically he is the biggest prospect since Bron

The souring on Emoni started last year.

Blazers really passed up on the 2 best scorers of all time for some ill fated big men. Tough.

Not comparing to LeBron at all but the most hyped prep players that come to mind going into their college freshman year besides Wiggins:

John Wall
Derrick Rose
OJ Mayo
Greg Oden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom