The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But again, that's why I don't watch or listen to any of that b.s. (Fox, ESPN etc) gotta hit the podcasts if anything regarding the draft

Other than that, it's Draftexpress, a few credible specific Draft dudes here and there and then the folks in the Draft Thread here

luka ?
268037842_5398682410160239_8476816557647727763_n.jpg
"youre gonna be the sweetener in any Rust trade"

If I was a player in a team Lebron was in, I'd be terrified during the trade deadline. Assuming I'm not a player like AD, K. Love, Kyrie, C. Bosh etc.

IMO The archetype of Emoni is one of the more dangerous ones in prep basketball

The skinny 6'9 mini KD's are soooo tough to gauge because in theory, they should be incredible. The idea of them is great.

More often than not though, they end up being too small to play upfront, and too big and not good enough with the handle to play in the backcourt. They end up being like Anthony Randolph and what not.

The negative wingspan hurts him especially around the rim, but he's young. He's young enough to play himself out of the lottery and back into the lottery next year when he's eligible.

KD got a bunch of sons out here

miller
Jaden mcdaniels
Bates
MPJ
Ingram

That Baylor team was fun to watch. Shoutout to Mesquite's finest Quincy Acy.
I'll never forget this though. He phased out the league after this.

Dissapointing to watch :lol:.

What’s the name of dude with the Boosie fade, who played 7 years in High School? He was the all time leading scorer in high School history at the time

Yeah! Tweety Carter.

D1794E2C-FD5D-445B-BE39-8784F86FBBDE.jpeg

A Mfn bucket. Crazy they had two 5’9 to 5’10ish guards that were tough. Him and Pierre Jackson

Those Teams was stacked. They win the championship, if Perry Jones was who scouts thought he’d be. Especially in 2012

Last I heard of Duece Bello, he was dating Penny Hardaway daughter. Who’ss kinda bad!

The Wiggins & Parker hype was real.
I remember guys pushing them like the 2nd coming of Bron & Melo.
Wiggins got all type of comparisons. Kobe, TMac, Vince Carter, etc.
Parker was supposed to be Melo 2.0
Man.. those were good times.

Bari was loooking like it too. 20/6 before his second injury :smh:

Him & Giannis was supposed to be the forward duo of the future. Crazy how that turned out

Bari was loooking like it too. 20/6 before his second injury :smh:

Him & Giannis was supposed to be the forward duo of the future. Crazy how that turned out

Life ain't fair at all. His body failed him with those injuries cause he really was a walking bucket.
Sucks fr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom