The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hansel lost his arm as a yout before he started hooping so it was never any adjustment. He developed to play how he does. And Zach from BallisLife East Coast (Florida) played pro with one arm so I think it's possible
i dont see it man. i just dont think comp is trying. or good. clear disadvantage. as a defender, if you dont expose it and punish them for playing a guy with one arm, you gotta park on the bench.

Fouling when you don’t have to because you’re afraid of offensive rebounds is a wild decision :lol: Fiz overthinking it

Now's my chance. I just wannna thank my NT fam for beliving in me. I hope you continue to support me when I suit up for your favorite team. Don't judge me if I sign to klutch and suit up for the LoLakers. Secure the bag. I'm waving off curry or bron/kd and pulling from 40 no cap. Going full JR/Lance Stevenson. For NT. On NT.

I'll have a fanatics link for my jersey so yall can cop em for your shorties.

Last edited:
Lol someone doesn't know what a vaccine is.
I was confused at first reading your post or figuring out why you quoted me, and why you say this then I realized what I said.

My post wasn’t sayingit wasnt a vaccine because it doesn’t make you immune to COVID, it was on off the cuff remark or was supposed to be a remark about how the vaccine isn’t something that has anything to do with preventing COVID at all, period. It’s something else entirely. It’s conspirative entirely and doesn’t belong in this thread. I should have just left the post alone instead of responding.

Misspoke but, Of course me saying “then” after the statement that “it shouldn’t be called a vaccine at all” makes it look like something else entirely. Simple post was, it’s not a shot to help prevent COVID, it a shot for something else entirely like I don’t know, population control, fertility, hell anything but prevention of COVID. That, is what I meant by it shouldn’t be called a VACCINE, it’s not beneficial, but I don’t believe that enough to lose work or pull a Kyrie. I have to be vaccinated by Jan 1st or I can’t continue my work. I’ll be vaccinated on New Years Eve, unless we get an extension on mandatory vaccinations.

I was confused at first reading your post or figuring out why you quoted me, and why you say this then I realized what I said.

My post wasn’t sayingit wasnt a vaccine because it doesn’t make you immune to COVID, it was on off the cuff remark or was supposed to be a remark about how the vaccine isn’t something that has anything to do with preventing COVID at all, period. It’s something else entirely. It’s conspirative entirely and doesn’t belong in this thread. I should have just left the post alone instead of responding.

Misspoke but, Of course me saying “then” after the statement that “it shouldn’t be called a vaccine at all” makes it look like something else entirely. Simple post was, it’s not a shot to help prevent COVID, it a shot for something else entirely like I don’t know, population control, fertility, hell anything but prevention of COVID. That, is what I meant by it shouldn’t be called a VACCINE, it’s not beneficial, but I don’t believe that enough to lose work or pull a Kyrie. I have to be vaccinated by Jan 1st or I can’t continue my work. I’ll be vaccinated on New Years Eve, unless we get an extension on mandatory vaccinations.
The hell are you talking about?

Now's my chance. I just wannna thank my NT fam for beliving in me. I hope you continue to support me when I suit up for your favorite team. Don't judge me if I sign to klutch and suit up for the LoLakers. Secure the bag. I'm waving off curry or bron/kd and pulling from 40 no cap. Going full JR/Lance Stevenson. For NT. On NT.

I'll have a fanatics link for my jersey so yall can cop em for your shorties.
Screen_Shot_2021-12-20_at_12.17.17_AM-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:

1639986680688.png

i dont see it man. i just dont think comp is trying. or good. clear disadvantage. as a defender, if you dont expose it and punish them for playing a guy with one arm, you gotta park on the bench.
Look up steals and deflection leaders and blocks leaders as a perimeter player. How many of those or what % do you assume are with their off hand? You're game planning to always shoot when slightly off center and to the left of his head, always whip passes by his left ear? He'll reach over with his right hand and contest.

Plenty of ****** in the league wif 2 entire arms who are still complete nonbfavtors defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom