The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie should have been allowed to play. Beyond that, y'all have at it :lol:

On second thought...

Someone in here said it was 5 days yesterday. I think they're editing this **** on the fly.

Not you two but Kyrie's return shows a lot of people don't understand the nature of his absence. Yes, him being unvaccinated is why he wasn't allowed to play in NY but the reason he wasn't allowed to play in all other games is because the coaching staff and FO felt it would be too disruptive. The only reason he "won" or they "caved" is because their roster was decimated by COVID and if people were going to be in and out anyway, why not bring Kyrie back instead of some jabroni. In my eyes him not playing before wasn't a punishment rather it was more so because of the lack of continuity that it would create. COVID destroyed any sort of continuity so now it makes sense to re-incorporate Kyrie.

As far his return, people talking about his vaxx status and protocols but the man hasn't practiced with the team in a few months and who knows what type of shape he is in, let alone if he is in game shape. He might be better as is than some of the guys they are bringing in but from a conditioning standpoint it would make sense to give him a bit of time rather than immediately throwing him on the floor.

I haven't needed "Similar Threads" in 20 years. Damn sure don't need them now and won't be using the feature. storm2006 storm2006

You are right, SuperOP is looking for a way to break into my market with this feature.

The Grinch

Adding that to my repertoire along with this for pure f’ery during pick up

Props to this kid for having the unmitigated gall to do that move during a game and essentially challenging the refs to call a controversial double dribble or travel which they did neither. Takes guts

269562541_5410916455603501_9196408131727875669_n.jpg

true story, and I got the nerve to have 2 hunnid cash in my pocket sometimes.

That move is cute and all but it's a double dribble, slight mod to make that right to left behind the back dribble a dribble instead of passing it from hand to hand would make it legal. Maybe slightly less effective because the only reason you jump and believe shes about to shoot is because she killed her dribble at that point.

Adding that to my repertoire along with this for pure f’ery during pick up

Props to this kid for having the unmitigated gall to do that move during a game and essentially challenging the refs to call a controversial double dribble or travel which they did neither. Takes guts

this dude a grade A troll. His IG is https://www.instagram.com/mdwbasketball/ and he posts on FB but those don't post well. Not one move even be close or arguable, but he's hella athletic to be coming out of those pirouettes and plies and jump stops into dunks. He put this one his descriptions, he one of those "i didn't pick the ball up yet so the gather don't count" dudes

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT TEACH THESE “MOVES” TO CLIENTS THESE RULES DON’T APPLY TO. The “Gather Step” rule is only for the NBA & FIBA levels of basketball. There is no “gather step” rule in HS or NCAA basketball. Know the rulebook for your respective level and know that they all have differences when it comes to travels & gathers! The purpose of these videos are to bring awareness to what you can do according to the rules, pushing boundaries, being creative and encouraging players of all levels to know what’s legal to do on their level of basketball. The more you know what you can and can’t do legally, the better player you’ll be. It’s more about concepts than actual moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom