The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder how a dude would bounce back from a failed marriage proposal.

The rejection has gotta be brutal, whether or not it's public.

I don't think I know anyone who's had a proposal turned down, but my wife has a friend who broke off an engagement after initally saying yes. Caught the guy completely by surprise and, from what I hear, he was a wreck for a while over it. The descriptions made me picture Mikey from Swingers after the answering machine fiasco --

swingers.jpg

Last edited:
I thinks it’s Ayesha more than him. I remember awhile back when she said she wanted more attention from men other than her husband.

I don't think I know anyone who's had a proposal turned down, but my wife has a friend who broke off an engagement after initally saying yes. Caught the guy completely by surprise and, from what I hear, he was a wreck for a while over it. The descriptions made me picture Mikey from Swingers after the answering machine fiasco --

swingers.jpg

9a1db6cc-d67a-42f2-826d-47785c448ca4_resized.gif

swingers.jpg
I've seen it but doesn't really count since dudes been caught cheating multiple times, actually did way more than the woman knew, well over 10 times. The audacity to even buy a ring at that point.

They live by and are governed by a completely different set of ideals, values, and reality

Even their moral values are different and on some levels understandable hence celebs indulging in wild **** but that’s a story for a different time lol
Eh, it’s not just celebs though. Socioeconomics largely govern society and behaviors beyond celebrity. Class is the biggest indicator, especially in a world where anyone can have “fame”.

Totally agree, people with money just get the rope to buck societies trends more often than most.

"Cheating" is only a thing cause you've been indoctrinated to believe that once someone is "yours" (a ridiculous concept BTW), that no one should have them. You didn't have this belief until you were taught it. Its time for it to go.
I like to think I’m doing my part by spreading this gospel throughout the country :pimp:…if it’s one thing a joint gon learn bout me is I’m never “theirs” :lol:

I thought Gilbert was bad talking hoops but man....

"If Ben Simmons was 6'2, nobody would care that he didn't shoot threes"

"I hated shooting 3s, it made me feel soft"

:lol: I definitely remember son complaining about how he could shoot 3s and score if the coaches would have let him in another interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom