The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meagan good is a free agent!?!?
dunk-contest.gif

Meagan good is a free agent!?!?

lbj excited.gif

At age 22, Good chose to focus on her career rather than dating, as she explained in a 2004 interview.[8] In 2011, Good began dating DeVon Franklin, an executive for Columbia Pictures and Seventh-day Adventist preacher. They became engaged in early April 2012, and were married on June 16, 2012, at Triunfo Creek Winery in Malibu, California.[23][24] They have stated that they remained chaste in their relationship prior to their marriage.[15] They reside together in Los Angeles, California.[2][5]

lebron walk out.gif

Nudes? I never knew. 👀

I personally stopped looked at those types of nudes after I saw Hope Solo's joints dropped during The Fappening. I think that was God's way of telling me that I shouldn't be doing what I was doing. For all my Curb Your Enthusiasm heads, Hope's ***** looked like a melted cave for real. No vaginal rejuvenation, tightening or lift could save that. Jerramy Stevens is a brave man.

I personally stopped looked at those types of nudes after I saw Hope Solo's joints dropped during The Fappening. I think that was God's way of telling me that I shouldn't be doing what I was doing. For all my Curb Your Enthusiasm heads, Hope's ***** looked like a melted cave for real. No vaginal rejuvenation, tightening or lift could save that. Jerramy Stevens is a brave man.
Megan Good not an athletic awg. That's Megan Good
1640123478739.png

Did the new NT update remove part of your post because I feel like your "Hmm" needs additional clarification

Lol I mean, I just wouldn’t say monogamy is ridiculous. I don’t think a society can function efficiently if like everyone is engaging in polygamous relationships

There’s a line between polygamy and just “I don’t have the discipline to only have one person so I believe in monogamy”

Kyrie's situation is a very specific. He's not playing because his team is in a city that requires a vaccination that he refuses not because there is currently an outbreak. Plus he's still getting paid for away games while he's not playing :lol:

I think the question was asking about players who are on the road, in facilities day in and day out, competing and practicing against players who have contracted COVID recently, etc. If those guys who are on the "frontlines" talk about wanting to take a break and being willing to forego pay then it becomes a big deal IMO (would likely have to be a superstar too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom