The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie isn't going to the Clippers.

California has the same vaccine mandate as New York so it would present the same problem. It'd be even worse because there are like three other California teams so he'd play like 30 games :lol:
Yeah that's true wouldn't work out but I'm wondering is it the whole state or individual cities? I assumed it was cities and that's why niners, jets and giants have had no issues. Clippers are moving to Inglewood right?

More importantly the nets aren’t trading for Eric Bledsoe
He can defend both guard spots for you, and is only guaranteed 3.9M in 2022/23 if you waive him before July but you can take Luke Kennard and Keon Johnson or some proliferation of picks if you'd rather. If you went Kennard, Morris Sr, and Ibaka I'd immediately drop $50 on the books to win it all. Easy money pending health

he gotta chill saying someone won’t listen to Myrie. This idea is terrible. But is the same dude that paid WNBA salaries and is charitable. This ain’t the move but Myrie ain’t full dumb and he puts his bread up.

He can defend both guard spots for you, and is only guaranteed 3.9M in 2022/23 if you waive him before July but you can take Luke Kennard and Keon Johnson or some proliferation of picks if you'd rather. If you went Kennard, Morris Sr, and Ibaka I'd immediately drop $50 on the books to win it all. Easy money pending health

He can’t shoot. Don’t care if he was playing for free. Team traded him and won a title. Nothing outside of Kawhi or PG is worth anything to the nets.

Antifa and the Anti Conservative movement is trying to take Mikey but it won't work. Jonathan won't let them either.

Lakers are not worried about a dude that has the same beard growing skills as Based Jesus Based Jesus
I know we don't want to talk about who can't grow what where :emoji_eyes:

male-hair-loss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom