The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight Mass was pretty good, but the ending while acceptable, felt rushed somehow, hard to explain, like it was missing a good 10 minutes, felt unsatisfying
Does that game even matter when a KD shoots the house out like game 5 of the Bucks/Nets series?

I know we don't want to talk about who can't grow what where :emoji_eyes:

male-hair-loss.jpg

Capture.Beard.PNG

The Kyrie stuff is just tedious now. Even if he holds his ground and doesn’t play, I hope people stop fixating on the situation after the real games start.

They won't because people have an obsession of treating thletes as their own personal products because they went to a damn game or bought a Jersey.

wouldn’t want that socialite with the questionable work ethic near my young guys.
Late response got carried away with work…

I don’t think he changes how Cade carries himself whatsoever. Bey and Stewart don’t seem like the slouch type either.

Think he’s a better building block than Grant, plus he’s younger and under contract for more years. Theoretically he should fit pretty well with Cade and those guys.

It’s fun to make fun of him, and he’s deserving of it, but he has shown enough glimpses that I’d be willing to take the gamble on him if I were Detroit. They can have Killian Hayes too since they need a PG :lol:

My Dad'n'em's peoples from Mississippi. Pachuta to be exact. Even if you go to the Air Force base, Meridian, which you'd expect to be state of the art, you feel like you're jumping in a time machine and dialing it back at least 12 yrs. Except Jackson has a nice downtown and they got some Nike outlets out that way I remember scoring some deals on. But otherwise, sheeesh.

Book is Messican. What y’all expect? He’s probably headed to the birreria

Interesting that they have KD in this top 11 players ever. Seems like KD is by far the least accomplished person in that group seeing as he only has one MVP and two championships. Personally, I have KD in the 15-20 range, not the top 10 range but that's just my opinion. I have Hakeem Olajuwon and a handful of others ahead of KD

Steph should be ahead of kd. Hell even giannis on his heels. KD hasn't accomplished anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom