The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread when the 75 list finally drops
dipset_jeff_hamilton_wow.png

How does KDs resume blow Steph's out of the water?

Steph has more MVPs and the only titles KD has came when he joined Steph's team 🤣

KD:
11x All Star
9x All NBA (6 1st team selections)
ROTY
4x scoring champ
2x ASG MVP
1x League MVP
2x Finals MVP
2x champion

Wardell:

7x All Star
7x All NBA (4 1st team selections)
2x scoring champ
2x League MVP
3x champion

Y'all better stop playing with the Slim Reaper man. They were only drafted 2 years apart.

KD came in dominating while Steph was a late bloomer but I think mentally a lot of people frame the debate as Steph vs KD starting from when Steph started making ASGs. That'd be an interesting comparison.

Interesting mental gymnastics to try and prop somebody up on a level he's not on.
I didn't say EYE was doing that. I just think that's the only real way someone could come to that conclusion so I believe that's what the "Steph > KD" crowd is doing.

Kyrie will wake up eventually. I saw a live stream he did where he shouted out Brother Ben X and 19 Keys. When the vaccine first came about I was anti vaccine because i listened to those two as well as Rizza Islam them i realized those dudes are anti because 1. They get paid to be and 2. They would change their minds if Minister Farrakhan decided to randomly become pro vaccine.

I better see David Robinson top 25 all time maybe 30. I know my Jimmie’s will be rustled with this upcoming list.

Guess nets don’t want kyrie….who ? Ownership/management or KD?

Simmons for kyrie would be fair

I better see David Robinson top 25 all time maybe 30. I know my Jimmie’s will be rustled with this upcoming list.

It's not going to be in any numerical order.

There should be at least 10 guys that are actively playing that'll move some of those old guys out.

Bron
KD
Wardell
Harden
Russ
Dwert
CP0
Giannis
Kawhi
Melo
AD?

Status