The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened to that baddie ref from last year than dudes were schemin on. Joint from the luka meme

Harden did not play around today.
Woo

Attachments

• 49248BB4-27AA-4A88-8312-1FEB7F622222.jpeg
    49248BB4-27AA-4A88-8312-1FEB7F622222.jpeg
    458.5 KB · Views: 539
Very very excited to see Jaylen Brown perform on his next team.

I’m not even trolling, on paper he’s a great fit on a thousand places. Just needs a playmaker. Right now this roster construction is not playing to either stars’ strengths.

Unless they can pull a high level playmaker/glue guy out of a hat somehow. Lowry would have been amazing for them.

Last edited:
It’s a trip really looking into Sierra canyon boys basketball the way they operate like how lebron does…scouting the nation for top talent, heavily recruiting them then turning the squad into a glorified AAU joint. :smh:

Bron’s antics have spread into the HS realm and will forever be tainted. HS ball was never really like this. Every once in a while you get players from other squads but nothing like on this level.

It’s a trip really looking into Sierra canyon boys basketball the way they operate like how lebron does…scouting the nation for top talent, heavily recruiting them then turning the squad into a glorified AAU joint. :smh:

Bron’s antics have spread into the HS realm and will forever be tainted. HS ball was never really like this. Every once in a while you get players from other squads but nothing like on this level.
we were going against the best from other schools. We got in the news paper in our cities, we looked forward to battling who made the news in theirs. And same with AAU. So weird all of them teaming up. And then just beating up on suburban white kids all the time. its weird af. Their numbers are inflated. Go to the hood school and see if those stats hold.

When Hunter and Okongwu come back I see no reason based on performances how Bogdan and Capela should be starting over them. I don’t care how much money they making right now or that they veterans they ain’t been it this season overall.

Just wanna see a lineup of Trae, Cam, Hunter, Collins, Okongwu

Looking at the box scores all I see is he scores a bunch with a couple rebounds and no assists. Thats why Im asking people who do watch him
That’s all we really need him to do tho is score and be a good defender so I don’t care that much If his assist and rebound numbers are low rn. I do think he needs to become a better passer specifically in situations where he pulls the defense when driving and kicking the ball back out but that’s the only pass I really need him to make a part of his game. Outside of that he’s doing what we need him to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom