The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
underrated stupid part of the game was when Harden and Blake dunked some dudes in the bench were doing the nosebleed celebration. They did that with half the team in protocols :lol:

Yeah, I get the sense Blake still harbors some level of hard feelings toward the Clippers for shipping him off to Detroit. Man got pretty hyped on those dunks for a regular season game in December :lol:

Yeah, I get the sense Blake still harbors some level of hard feelings toward the Clippers for shipping him off to Detroit. Man got pretty hyped on those dunks for a regular season game in December :lol:

I hadn’t seen Blake get that up in years. He’s definitely always amped to play the clippers.

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 9.24.09 AM.png

:pimp:

that last clip, the Detroit shot had me heated :lol: Absolutely nobody gave Detroit a chance in that series & they were about to be up 2-0.
Looking back at it now, it seems crazy that the Lakers were so heavily favored going into that series. That team really wasn’t that talented after the Big 4. And that Pistons team was really solid.

Was his time away from the team ever explained?
I don’t believe it was fully explained but during the offseason he expressed that he needed time away from the team to focus on mental health. He communicated this clearly to team officials early on and throughout his process so it worked out fine. Glad to see he was through trusting the process and putting in the work he was able to get his affairs in order and return to action.

1640716509275.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom