The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
270049189_5448424338519379_7556831852090825456_n.jpg

That’s all we really need him to do tho is score and be a good defender so I don’t care that much If his assist and rebound numbers are low rn. I do think he needs to become a better passer specifically in situations where he pulls the defense when driving and kicking the ball back out but that’s the only pass I really need him to make a part of his game. Outside of that he’s doing what we need him to do

he still stinks

Just looking at last night's stats and noticed the Wolves lineup the beat the Celtics :wow:

They really took Nesmith with the Grizz pick and left Bane up for grabs at 30. :lol:

Haven't seen a whole lot of the Grizz lately, but from what I have seen, looks like Adams is back to being serviceable. Or did I just happen to catch some decent minutes for him?

Haven't seen a whole lot of the Grizz lately, but from what I have seen, looks like Adams is back to being serviceable. Or did I just happen to catch some decent minutes for him?

He’s in his serviceable/good stretch right now :lol:

Feel like he was battling with some sort of underlying injury before, but he seems a little more mobile. We have way so much frontcourt depth now

Between JJJ, Clarke, Tillman, Adams, SloMo and now Tillie’s emergence, we have to figure something out. I guess with DNP- COVID Protocol being active, it’s good to have this much depth tho

They're the #1 offensive rebounding team in the league and Adams is having a career best in O Board% and O boards per 100

To be fair, they were #2 last season but if you compare Adams this year v Jonas last year, Adams does have the superior advanced numbers (on/off + o board)

underrated stupid part of the game was when Harden and Blake dunked some dudes in the bench were doing the nosebleed celebration. They did that with half the team in protocols :lol:

I’m really befuddled how Billups is still employed by the Blazers right now. And this isn’t even on any hater ****, he’s probably the worst coach in the NBA.
Their roster is straight up broken. Don’t think you get anywhere really by firing the coach.

Billups didn't coach last night but yeah, it started off horribly there with the rape stuff and hasn't ever gotten any better

I thought Billups was going to be a good coach but he was put in a tricky descending situation. I did think he was headed down the GM route first tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom