The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t follow high school basketball but is that Mikey Williams kid actually good? I know he’s popular but does he really ball out?
I meant to ask this some time back cuz I would always come across a video a his but nothing really stood out to me in his game.

678D8F9D-0941-4B7D-80C7-A20CD5298F46.jpeg

Wish bron would hold me like this

Facts the height differences with Cam and Hunter would help on defense. Tbh Bogey and Velvet running with second team makes more sense. They would have more of a green light to shoot, just need a capable distributor.

Lowkey I trust skylar Mays more at backup PG than Delon or Lou :lol: only thing keeping Bogdon off the bench is how much money he make

Reactions: ace
The NBA is attempting to marginalize what it means to be actual star in this league. It's much easier to leverage the talent of a young inexperienced player than a vet who knows better. NFT's are the beginning of that process. NBA expansion is COMING. Algorithm is changing.

damn-thats-deep.gif

dray is a lock
leading candidate for dpoty
huge reason they are one of the top defense and offense in the league
best record in the nba

wiggins been really consistent would love to see him make the team. shooting pct at all-time high levels

Jokic, Gobert, Dray, Bron, Steph, Book, Mitchell, CP and Ja seem like locks.

Yeah if I had to guess benches:

West

B - Mitchell
B - Ja
F - Draymond
F - Wiggins/Ayton coin flip
F - Gobert
WC - Booker
WC - CP3

East (I think LaMelo will start w/ Trae)

B - Harden
B - Lavine
F - Derozan
F - Butler
F - Tatum
WC - Jrue
WC - Allen

I meant to ask this some time back cuz I would always come across a video a his but nothing really stood out to me in his game.

Cmon dawg, his vids make him seem elite lets be serious but ive heard its the stuff that isnt in his videos where people are like ehhh. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom