The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
team needing bodies and monta ellis hasn't gotten a call yet?
wasn't he trying to make a comeback?

Another fruatrating L. Lavine was blowing by everybody and Derozan needs mvp consideration.

I’m really befuddled how Billups is still employed by the Blazers right now. And this isn’t even on any hater ****, he’s probably the worst coach in the NBA.

maaan it seemed like a bad move from the get go. it's a shame he got caught up in the blazer's many messy situations

If Jarred Sullinger is under 300lbs, he can probably get a quick check. How much is 10 day contract money again? I know per diem is crazy too so just getting flewed out + free travel would be worth it

Another fruatrating L. Lavine was blowing by everybody and Derozan needs mvp consideration.
Our perimeter defending sucks. We know trae a bad perimeter defender so thats just what it is but we really can’t afford for the others to be bad and right now Cam the only good one we got. When Hunter comes back I need both of them in the starting lineup and Bogdon and Kevin come off the bench. Right now the way they been playing this season they not giving anything on offense that Hunter or cam can’t give to justify starting over them. Cam and Hunter can give us the same offensive output rn while also being good defenders

Our perimeter defending sucks. We know trae a bad perimeter defender so thats just what it is but we really can’t afford for the others to be bad and right now Cam the only good one we got. When Hunter comes back I need both of them in the starting lineup and Bogdon and Kevin come off the bench. Right now the way they been playing this season they not giving anything on offense that Hunter or cam can’t give to justify starting over them. Cam and Hunter can give us the same offensive output rn while also being good defenders
Facts the height differences with Cam and Hunter would help on defense. Tbh Bogey and Velvet running with second team makes more sense. They would have more of a green light to shoot, just need a capable distributor.

Exactly why I don’t go back n forth with y’all on here.

Just say anything for attention.

No one said bron invented or started recruiting on the prep level but he DID heavily influence and taint how the system operates especially on the HS level. Pretty soon these top HS b ball teams whole squads are gonna look like Sierra canyon and honestly it sucks. It’s that whole Miami crap he pulled. Look at Shy and bailey’s story it’s not even debatable. You really think bron is not heavily influencing the moves SC is making on the HS level?

AAU is AAU, it’s whatever that’s been ruined but to see it so deep on the HS is bad. Only one team I can think of back in the good ole days kind of on this level was Mater Dei. I couldn’t stand them for their model and still can’t but bron helped take it to a notha level. Mater Dei was super weak for doing that because they knew they needed extra juice to try n compete against Crenshaw at the sports arena.

It used to be dope to see the Benjamin bros, olujamin, BD, etc all on their respective teams competing and not joint forces for one power house team. To be clear before someone mouths off nonsense, that Crenshaw team was a organic legit powerhouse for years, not a collection of superstars from all over the country.

Iamjusayin

Don’t follow high school basketball but is that Mikey Williams kid actually good? I know he’s popular but does he really ball out?

Don’t follow high school basketball but is that Mikey Williams kid actually good? I know he’s popular but does he really ball out?
No. He’s one of several kids that are extremely fortunate they’re coming up today rather than anytime before. He can make millions off of the following he’s built up.

You hear about Zion & JJ Redick but guys like Mikey are the real beneficiaries of those NIL agreements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom