The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gotta add this as his signature shot in 2K next year

makes you think how this guy became a pro and supertar(?) while doing these kind of shots on a regularity. atleast Lonzo corrected his fugly shot and he's not even a star. the injustice.

Agree with the Russ observation, most likely he has been what would seem like the most athletic at every stop in his basketball journey, fundamentals could not have been drilled into him. Now that the athleticism is declining people are starting to see it. It was there to be seen in the OKC days but people were blinded by his explosiveness.
I wasn't. I never was a fan of him. I even prefer the Beard during their OKC days. thought they were going to win it all during that year against Miami. damn Russ was already choking. it was only Durant.

dirk.PNG

I just somehow became a bigger Dirk fan.

Are there even mods on NT? :sick::smh:

Judging by your "Join Date" you are probably new and young. I say that respectfully so spare me the "I hAd An aCcOunT beFoRe bUt lOsT tHe PaSSwOrD". I'll be the first to let you know, young bol, that calling for mods when dudes are calling each other lint and sending cross country Temecula e-vites ain't it. Mods are always lurking and eem if you miss the posts that fell outside of the Terms, you'll know when you catch up.

Otherwise stick to your fanbase and don't rep your rivals and you might make it around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom