The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you used to be Laker thread regular, and then you wanna switch up teams whatever do your thing. but you wanna go in that thread and find material to get a laugh or two out here, that's lame af.

I mean you used to be Laker thread regular, and then you wanna switch up teams whatever do your thing. but you wanna go in that thread and find material to get a laugh or two out here, that's lame af.
who even are you b? you're lint. i wasn't even talking about you, you just thought I was because you think you're more important than you are :lol: You're insignificant. Breathe easy fella.

stop quoting me then lil fella, don’t be hurt your clout chasing tendencies got called out. I don’t ****s with your types

I log on strictly to talk basketball, been doing that for two decades, you think I give two ****s if you know me lol. You obviously think you’re important From what you wrote. **** outta here. and this is the last time I’m addressing your clown ***.

I log on strictly to talk basketball, been doing that for two decades, you think I give two ****s if you know me lol. You obviously think you’re important From what you wrote. **** outta here. and this is the last time I’m addressing your clown ***.

mannnnnn shut tf up Tasha :rofl: you goofy and sensitive.

power-tasha-st-patrick.gif

clown man. we were having such a good convo of me folding you and you had to go too far and say some sus **** and now all our posts are gonna be deleted. you buns. I gotta stop engaging with randoms.

Dirk's jersey retirement is today. Warriors coming to spoil all of that. They should've picked another night. It might get ugly. On ESPN too.

I'm bummed it's on at the same time as the nets game. Gotta see Kieroglyphic Irving

Dirk's jersey retirement is today. Warriors coming to spoil all of that. They should've picked another night. It might get ugly. On ESPN too.

I'm bummed it's on at the same time as the nets game. Gotta see Kieroglyphic Irving
Is Cuban trolling with the game selection? Should have picked a game against the heat or bucks and not the team that gave dirk his most embarrassing playoff exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom